Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Dotson

A rare real family doctor, my entire family has been taken care by him. Takes time, thorough and knowledge. His staff are very caring too!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Excellent physician who really listens! Longest wait time was about 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Very knowledgeable physician. He took the time to listen to my concerns and treated me with respect, discussing possible causes and potential treatments.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Dotson is a very personable and excellent doctor. He has alway taken great interest in me and my health, He is intutive, thorough, and knowledgeable. My wife and I have absolute trust in his judgement and advice. By looking at his office, it is apparent that money and stuf is not what he considers important. It is his family, patients, and staff!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I have been a patient for roughly 8 years. He diagnosed me properly with a bacterial colon infection when I thought I had a stomach flu. In doing so without delay and getting me on immediate treatment, he saved me from hospitalization or worse. I am always able to get in to see him, and on rare occasions when I have been too sick to go in, he has returned calls in a timely and gracious way. I highly recommend Dr. Dotson.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

This is a very professional doctor, who cares for his patients and covers all the details. Excellent says it all!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I always have to wait at least 45mins to get into my apt. I'm on time even early but it never does any good. I always ruin my day waiting in his waiting room.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Seems like money is more important than health of patients. 3rd year in a row have not bothered to get flu shots in. He told me my first year that he looses money on flu shots.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Hasw been my doctor for years. Trusing him in all my medical needs, he follows up on all medical reports.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Dotson saved my life and my husband's life. He is a brilliant Dr. and I trust him completely. He makes sure you understand completely everything before you leave his office. He really cares and it shows.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2005

Dr. Thomas C. Dotson's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA