Ratings for Dr. Michael D Yates

It was refreshing to have a two way conversation with Dr. Yates before my cosmetic procedure. I am 6 months out from surgery and extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Yates is a skilled and diligent cosmetic surgeon and also a caring and thoughtful person.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

My reconstruction experience with Dr. Mike Yates has been nothing but positive and supportive. I have learned that I can be a spunky, attractive and worthy woman just as much with artificial breasts as I can be with natural breasts.....he has given me a gift more precious than gold.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I have had both reconstructive and cosmetic procedures performed by Dr Yates, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. YATES is amazing and cares for you as a person. He will not do procedures on you if you do not need it. I came to him from a botched surgery by Dr. BUNDRICK! Dr. YATES tole me exactly what he would do to the cm! He made me look perfect and better than i imagined.I love him and highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Not only is Dr. Yates a gifted and artistic surgeon, he is an extremely knowlegable and caring doctor. He did a facelift for me a few years ago, and also a silicone breast augmentation and lift another time. I absolutely love my results!! the office is beautiful with state of the art treatments for face and body, whatever you comfort level may be. Thanks, Dr. Yates,

Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Yates did a corrective surgery on a breat Aug. Dr. Bundrick did the first one and it was awful!!! He would not fix it. Everything Dr. Yates said he would do he did and better. It has been 10 years and they look amazing. Four of my friends have been to him and love him too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I never made it into the office. The scheduler was so rude to me that I called back an hour after I scheduled an appointment to cancel it. I went out of my way to be nice to her, but she must have been having a bad day. Bless her heart.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Yates is a very good plastic surgeon and his work is first rate. However, he routinely keeps patients waiting for one to two hours past the appointment time.

Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Yates did a wonderful job on my upper eyelids. My family was concerned I wouldn't look like Mom afterwards but I do, just younger! The office staff was great and appointments were on time. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Fabulous doctor and his assistant/nurse, Beth, is also wonderful! I have trusted Dr. Yates with my cosmetic procedures (face lift,Juvederm fillers) and have been very pleased with his and his staff's skill, kindness and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is seeking these type procedures.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Michael D Yates's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)