Ratings for Dr. Michael D Yates

Dr. YATES is amazing and cares for you as a person. He will not do procedures on you if you do not need it. I came to him from a botched surgery by Dr. BUNDRICK! Dr. YATES tole me exactly what he would do to the cm! He made me look perfect and better than i imagined.I love him and highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Not only is Dr. Yates a gifted and artistic surgeon, he is an extremely knowlegable and caring doctor. He did a facelift for me a few years ago, and also a silicone breast augmentation and lift another time. I absolutely love my results!! the office is beautiful with state of the art treatments for face and body, whatever you comfort level may be. Thanks, Dr. Yates,

Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Yates did a corrective surgery on a breat Aug. Dr. Bundrick did the first one and it was awful!!! He would not fix it. Everything Dr. Yates said he would do he did and better. It has been 10 years and they look amazing. Four of my friends have been to him and love him too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I never made it into the office. The scheduler was so rude to me that I called back an hour after I scheduled an appointment to cancel it. I went out of my way to be nice to her, but she must have been having a bad day. Bless her heart.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Yates is a very good plastic surgeon and his work is first rate. However, he routinely keeps patients waiting for one to two hours past the appointment time.

Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Yates did a wonderful job on my upper eyelids. My family was concerned I wouldn't look like Mom afterwards but I do, just younger! The office staff was great and appointments were on time. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Fabulous doctor and his assistant/nurse, Beth, is also wonderful! I have trusted Dr. Yates with my cosmetic procedures (face lift,Juvederm fillers) and have been very pleased with his and his staff's skill, kindness and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is seeking these type procedures.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Yates performed Abdominoplasty surgery on me last summer. Prior to the surgery he answered all my questions thoroughly and let me know exactly what to expect and exactly what I needed to do after the surgery to heal. The surgery went very well; I healed quickly due to following the doctor’s orders. No issues, no problems. He is very caring and a very thoughtful doctor. He never rushes you out and never makes you feel like any question is a dumb one. I would and do refer him whenever I have the opportunity.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Yates is not just an excellent surgeon, but he is a caring individual. He performed surgey on my ten year old to remove a pre cancerous spot and also did blepharoplasty on me. In both cases everything went perfectly. He is precise, an artist in his work. My surgery was almost 3 years ago, and I am as pleased today as I was a month afterwards. My recommendation would be to say that he is the best plastic surgeon ... can't say more than that.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

He removed a deep cancer from my scalp. I had no complications or problems, and after a year I cannot see any sign of where he did the surgery nor has the cancer returned. Dr. Yates has excellent skills. Based on my experience, I would recommend him to anyone needing a skilled plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Michael D Yates's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)