Ratings for Dr. Michael D Yates

Dr. Yates and his staff are professional and caring. They listen to your needs and concerns and do their utmost to help you achieve the results you are interested in. I truly appreciate that they never pushed or pressured me into something I wasn't comfortable doing. I was pleased with the outcome of everything done and feel confident I will always get the results I am comfortable with.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

I wouldn't trust any other facility or doctor for my face! Surgery was great, results great, and healing time outstanding. Thank you to Dr. Yates and entire staff!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

The staff has been awesome. The surgery was great. I had wonderful results. Dr. Yates was very skilled, caring, and willing to answer any questions I might have.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr Yates and Dr Alison are wonderful doctors and their staff are great. I would recommended them to friends and family

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr. Yates and staff is absolutely phenomenal! They are beyond helpful and so understanding of all of your concerns. Dr. Yates is a perfectionist! He done my breast augmentation and my husband had cyst removed above his eye that was a risky procedure and Dr. Yates done amazing. He was beyond reassuring and we just absolutely love him and will always use him for future surgeries.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Perfect Doctor I love the result of the surgery He made patient feel comfortable and sercure

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. Yates & his nurses were caring, compassionate and expertly performed my surgery. Thanks to them I am now more confident in my appearance.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

I was a special case and this doctor exceeded my expectations. Very skilled and caring. He went the extra mile to contact my other doctor in order to understand my condition and called me personally to keep me in the loop with the conversation. He listened to my concerns and took them into consideration for my surgery. So pleased!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr Yates and his staff are top notch. The staff was amazing and helped me stay calm before my surgery. Highly recommend for any cosmetic need.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Wonderful doctor and very nice staff and nurses. I had a breast reduction in 2014 at age 60. Dr. Yates took me through the entire process of what to expect before and after surgery. He is a very professional and caring doctor. He quickly put me at ease, and I was very comfortable expressing my concerns/fears of the surgery. Dr. Yates kindly and patiently listened to me with every question I could think of. He did a wonderful job, and I went from an H cup to a full D!! He changed my life for the better! I did great after the surgery, and I was so worried because of my age AND I have a serious and rare auto-immune disease. Everything went great! Healing went very quickly. I did not experience much pain, however, you should expect to feel very "uncomfortable" for about a week. (normal). It was SO WORTH IT! Knowing what I know now, I wish I had done the surgery YEARS earlier! I Highly recommend Dr. Yates.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Michael D Yates's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)