Ratings for Dr. Donna M. Byrne

Dr. Byrne is a very helpful and caring Doctor. She works hard helping me out. Here new nurse is not as friendly as a nurse should be, and I feel like I am a bothering her. .

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Oh my, what friends and staff had to write a positive review??? She is far from good, very bad! Rude write chart note in wrong person's chart. Nasty, missed hurt knee's saying it fine go back to work. Neck injury your fine! Disabled NOT fine. Disabled family member "They are just lazy!" "I don't know what to do with them when she was proven wrong! Broken foot "No it isn't!" 2 nd MD Yes the foot is broken ?HOW COULD SHE HAVE MISSED IT!" 2ND Doc with OMG different area. OMG OH My GOSH DON'T USE THEM!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Worst unhelpful doctor I've been too. I will not being going back even though my mom praises her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Byrne's for many many years. I consider her a true friend and fantastic, caring and great Doctor. Her nurse (Carol) is the greatest too and so kind, efficient and helpful. Dr. Byrne cared for my Mother too and was absolutely wonderful and such a friendly, caring and loving Doctor. Dr. Byrne and Carol are a terrific team. Also great new offices.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr Byrne and her nurse are far and away the best team with the best service I've ever experienced with a GP. She takes a lot of time with you, is thoughtful, knowledgable and truly cares. I can go on and on but the only downside is that I can't recommend her to my friends as her practice has been full for 10+ years.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

I saw her at Oregon Medical Groups after-hours clinic. She was efficient and set-up my CT scan and her diagnosis was spot-on.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I've been a patient for 11 years. Dr. Byrne is knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and NEVER makes me feel like I'm taking up too much of her valuable time. I feel like I'm dealing with a close friend. She is, by far, the best GP I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Donna M. Byrne's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med