Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Pepple

I am a man in my 60's... My new Medicare HMO listed Dr. Pepple as a provider in Redding, where I have removed to in my retirement... So, I went to their office to make an appointment... The very rude receptionist must not have liked the way I look, for there could be no other reason for her to treat me so rudely... Her first (and only) question was: "What drugs are you trying to get?"... I was stunned... I asked her why she asked that question... She told me that Dr. Pepple wouldn't prescribe pain pills... I DON'T EVEN TAKE ANY PAIN MEDICATIONS! She didn't even ask me about my health issues and concerns... I have diabetes and many other chronic conditions... Additionally, the office was very dirty and disorganized.. I know I deserve better treatment than this... YOU deserve better than this, too!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. There is always a wait and he lacks empathy/compassion. He resists treating and managing pain.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I had my new patient consultation today and am very pleased. This Doctor is very thorough and took the time needed to listen and ask questions about my history. He explained everything to me in great detail. His knowledge, caring, and attention to my needs far exceeded any Doctor I've visited before. His office staff is very pleasant and good at what they do. They have a great sense of humor and made me feel comfortable. They seemed happy in their work which says alot about their boss. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

HE IS A LITTLE HARD TO GET TO KNOW, BUT A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. I AM ABLE TO GET PAIN PILLS WHEN NEEDED, I JUST DON'T ABUSE THEM....I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM AS A DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Very helpful. Right on on diagnosis. Been my doctor for years and have complete trust in him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Don't go to this doctor if you have medical problems. This doctor is a "one condition fits all". Don't mention the four letter word or this doctor becomes paranoid.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Will not treat for pain. Does not accept pain patients. He has said he Is afraid of the EDA.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Richard T. Pepple's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)