Ratings for Dr. Reginald Strother

I was also told that I shouldn't be in so much pain. He never looked at my back or hips, kept telling me all my pain should be in my legs, no where else. I wish that were true. Never let me speak, when asked why he didn't know my history afterwards, duh! He never let me say anything! Question his knowledge and credentials. Only has compassion for terminally ill and elderly, only dying people, not people that want their lives back. Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Strother has taken the time to listen to my concerns! He did my Spinal Cord Stimulator implant surgery & will do the revision surgery, due to defective leads. The only downfall to the clinic is the terrible wait times. When I get reprogrammed, we get treated like royalty!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I would not send my dog to him. He will be glad to stick niddles in your back and then say we'll I don't know what's wrong....

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

He was friendly, helpful, and sympathetic. he prescribed me a pain patch on my first visit, even though that isn't the pain management offices normal proceedure. after 4 days on the patch i feel human again, and i've been able to be active and productive. everyone that has seen me in the past few days has remarked that they can tell how much better i feel. i had given up hope for any kind of relief from my pain before i saw him. today i was able to excercize for 20 minutes on my ab lounge, and take a walk around my neighborhood that hasn't happened in years. for me, he was caring, professional, and concerned about giving me immediate relief from my pain. i'm also having a facet injection in two weeks. he said it might only give me 5 days of better pain relief or could work for months, he let me decide if i wanted to try it or not. 5 days of even more pain relief? heck yeah i want to try it! :-)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Horrible horrible man. Did not listen and was unable to dIagnose. He said "I should not be hurting this bad" well I am! He said he couldn't go on my words and sent me for Mris X-rays. He then said since he could t find "the source" he could not treat me. I ended up in the ER twice after appointments with him. Do not go here. I also waited 4 hours to be seen on my first visit and 2 hours on the next. They only want to treat crackheads I guess

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

This doctor will keep you waiting in upwards of 2-4 hours door to door, and he doesn't seem to be knowledgable. He looked @ my MRI and said it was facet/treated me for two years. I finally got fed up and went to a doctor in Atlanta who looked at the old MRI, did another MRI, and said I had an OBVIOUS herinated disk/anular tear. This doctor would have been happy to keep me on meds and collect my money b/c he told me surgery was not possible. FYI - I had a spinal fusion in Atlanta 4 mos. ago and I am now pain free. Do not go to this dr. unless you wanted your time to be wasted.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Strother has bein helpful and very pleasant to go to I dont want to see any other Doctor there.I really like him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

This guy appeared friendly and knowledgeable when I met him at first- soon however, I was to discover he did not want my input- came in to see me and then went back to his little room to decide what to do. He did not appear to want to hear what I had to say or what I knew about my body. If you want your doctor to play God, make all the decisions, and not respect your input- he's your man. And whatever you do don't go to him in pain. He'll let you know as he did me that 'I shouldn't be in pain" see you in a month- yeah, that's gonna happen.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Dr. Reginald Strother's Credentials

• Morehouse Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30310 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal