Ratings for Dr. Sarah Stevens

She is the best optometrist with sub-specialty as a optometrist doctor that she is wonderful, hopeful, etc and do more then it's necessary. She truly care about the patients and not money. Quick with result, etc. I will recommend her to any one looking for a optometrist. As well her staff is quite friendly, nice, etc... wonderful service. 100% perfect for an optometrist. In one word Excellent doctor/optometrist with sub-specialty

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Dr.Stevens is by far one of the best Optometrist I have had. Her experience, punctuality, compassion and ability to listen to her patients is impressive. No matter what my questions or concerns have been, Dr. Stevens answers all of them with a tremendous amount of knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

This doctor is the best one that I ever seen, etc. I will recommend anyone to go this doctor for eyes care, etc.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I had recently moved to Toronto and was looking for a new eye Dr. and ended up at Dr. Stevens clinic. She was very nice and personable and made me feel very comfortable. I did the eye exam which cost $180 (!!!) but seemed thorough so I didn't think much of it. I also ordered 6 months of contacts ($210). A few weeks after I noticed my right eye was very blurry and I just thought my prescription was changing dramatically. I went back home for the summer, and went to a new Dr. as I was about to run out of contacts and figured I needed a new prescription. After the exam, the new Dr. informed me that it appears my right eye and left eye prescription was flipped from Dr. Stevens. She has recorded I had a stigmatism in my right eye when it was actually in my left. The difference was minimal from left to right but explains the vision problems i had been experiencing! A very novice mistake, while she was very kind it was a very disappointing experience and waste of (a lot of) money!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

She is a really, really good doctor. She is one of the nicest doctors and nicest people I've ever met and she knows a lot about her optimestry. Dr. Sara is my personal eye doctor and i am really happy with her work.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

highly competent doctor and genuinely nice person. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for optometrist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

She is a great doctor and amazing with children. I found her kind, thorough and extremely helpful. She happily agreed to send off a full report to my son's family doctor when requested to do so.I would recommend her to anyone looking for an eye doctor. You will be ery happy with the service you receive...I promise!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

wonderful eye doctor. i used to see her at her north york clinic but found she has better time available at her etobicoke office. extremely bright and friendly. listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions. better than any opthalmologist i have ever been too. i am a patient for life.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008