Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Collins

This is a follow up post to my previous post. My Onlays continued to come out. (I took a loan out for my uncovered portion) They had to be put back in, finally the dentist just filled in the remaining gap with composite filling because part of my onlay was missing. That was pretty crappy. Then, I got a bill stating they underestimated my portion and I owed them another $200. !!!!! What?!?!?!?! They apologized, but I still had to pay. So I paid (My portion) $2300 for 2 onlays (Porcelin fillings) that fell out a couple of times, then one partially broke out and he filled the rest in with regualr filling. Hmmmmm, sounds weird to me. Looking for a new dentist. They are very nice there, I will give them that credit.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

I just started going to him. SO far, so good and I have been there 4 times. But, the services were pushed a little hard from the Front Desk. I had onlays made and they said I needed a night guard for grinding (I wasn't aware that I grind) Hopefully it was worth the money and I will post again. But,so far everything is ok.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

WOULD NOT RECOMMENT HIS DENTIST. first, he was pushing for the services that I didn't need. (ex: a mount device to prevent teeth grinding whereas I don't grind my teeth). second, the quality of the job was very low. the crown he made broke after a few months and he REFUSED to fix it. he put in the PATCH that fell off after a few days. I complainted to my Metlife insurance and they made him return the money, then they paid to my other dentist who had to put a new crown.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2005