Ratings for Dr. Anthony C. Lentini

He disregarded my MRI and told me it was something totally different that what the images show. Front desk was scary. Sorry I interrupted your day at work. This Dr. Is a quick. Probably she is the only one who would work for him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

He might be good at what he does, but he scores a zero for communication skills. He made me feel like I was an idiot. Sorry if I didn't go to med school!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Caring and knowlegable people helping you to cope with your pain. Friendly secretary, competent Doctor. Thank You

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Horrible, nasty secretary. Amazing she has a job...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Found Dr Lentini very helpful. He listened to me and is in the progress to helping me

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

His assistant went out of her way to retrieve my MRI results from another Dr. in very short time frame. He answered all my questions fully and gave clear advice. I was fully satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Wonderful experience. Grumpy and inhospitable Secretary.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr Lentini is a very good doctor. He takes his time with patients and therefore at times goes over the allotted time for an appointment. I have been referred to Dr Lentini twice now. The first time for a hip evaluation and the second time for elbow evaluation. His assistance has me referred to the best ortho surgeon in ottawa from which I received a very good result. Dr Lentini explained what my situation is and laid out the possible outcomes of having surgery or not. I feel very confident in his approach to medicine and I feel I was well served by seeing him. Overall one of the smart doctors.. your lucky to see him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

By far the best doctor regarding my cronic back problems I've ever had. I have been going to doctors and every form of specialist trying to get answers about my back for over six years. This was the first doctor to ever tell me straight while atill being compassionate. He also took the time to compile all of my records in a way that was clear and logical when he explained everything to me. While the answers I received are not the greatest (diagnosed with a cronic back problem) I was finally explained everything. I've seen doctor lentini twice and he was never more than ten minutes behind schedule. So greatful to have him as my dodoctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Excellent treatment for a complicated shoulder injury. A very professional Doctor Great sports medicine doctor. Great overall doctor

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011