Ratings for Dr. William E. Viner

Love Dr. Viner! He is very caring and takes time with his patients.He did my surgery and is now treating me for fertility problems. He is great and makes me feel very comfortable to talk about anything. He will be as aggressive as you want him to be with getting pregnant. Very good doctor!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

My baby is due in May 2010 and Dr. Viner has been wonderful so far. He always answers my questions and does everything he can to reassure me. I am seeing Dr. Viner after having one previous miscarriage and he has done everything in his power to make sure I stay as calm as possible about my current pregnancy. I'm glad he is my doctor. I never dread an appointment!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

[email protected] HE HAD DONE A HESTARECTOMY 3 OR 4 YEAR'S AGO HE WAS ALWAY'S CONCERNED EVEN AFTER THE SURGERY.HE IS NOT ONLY A GOOD DOC. BUT A GOOD PERSON.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

I love Dr.Viner. He delivered my baby in November and I am now going for my second baby. He is awesome and I love his nurse also. She's such a sweetie. He answers any questions I have and don't try to make anyone feel dumb or inexperienced because you have to ask questions. Makes me feel very comfortable. Would definately recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Viner for the past 6 months for infertility issues. He is very nice, and knowledgeable. He has lots of experience working with women with infertility problems and high risk pregnancies. I will use him as my ob/gyn when I get pregnant.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

He hasn't delivered my baby yet, but so far he has done everything he can for me and anwers all questions I have. I would recommend him so far. I hope he keeps it up. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. William E. Viner's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Somerset, KY