Ratings for Dr. Ali A. Shams

He is the best pediatrician around. Both my kids have been seeing him for last 13 yrs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Best doctor ever! Always cares about your child. My kids love him too! Over 18 years going to him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Shams is AVAILABLE to treat your child. He even answers the phone sometimes. This doctor cares :) Average wait time is about 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Shams is so calm that when my first child was born and I would be worried about any little thing.He would reassure me that it was "normal". But when my second child was born and I was telling him about something that I thought he would say it is normal, he really jumped to get him diagnosed. He got on the phone himself and got me to an appt with a specialist immediately. He sent me there that day. He called radiology and got me in the same time as well. He did not ask his nurse to do it. He saved my baby what may have caused him serious harm later in his life and we would not have caught it since it was rare. I love Dr. Shams. For a short time my insurance changed and I made the mistake of taking my boys to another Dr. My son had a fever for over 5 days and that other Dr. would keep telling me to wait it out. Then I decided to forget about the insurance, and I went to Dr. Shams. He walked in the room and looked at my son, and said he has pneoumonia, and sure enough xray confirmed it.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

I HAVE KNOWN DR. SHAMS FOR 14 YEARS AND I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY. HE TREATED MY THREE GIRLS WHO ARE NOW 19, 17, AND 14.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

Dr. Ali A. Shams's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1961)