Ratings for Dr. Trevor Whitmore

I adore Dr. Whitmore and feel he is the most caring and attentive doctor I have ever been to in my 50+ years. He listens carefully and asks questions that convey a genuine concern for me as an individual. He isn't uppity or condescending as some doctors can be and I feel he talks to me like a human being rather than just a number or another dollar in his pocket. His office moved locations which is several miles out of my way but I will continue to go to him because I like him so much.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Our family of 8 loves Trevor, we wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Trevor...Very condescending, both to myself and my husband on sep. occasions! Terrible bedside manner. Treated with total disrespect. I have communicated my feelings to the main Dr. (Dr. Scott Jensen) whom I adore! If you have a chance to go Jensen Family Medicine, DO NOT NOT NOT see Trevor.Incapable to say the least. He may be good for physicals, etc.! Beyond that, stay away!!!! I will be reporting him to the AZ Board of Medicine! A.S.A.P. TOTAL DISRESPECT!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I love Trevor. Best 'Doc' we've had. Incredible w/ my whole family- from my daughter breaking her arm, to strep throat and typical issues. Best dr we've found in 15 yrs in Phoenix area.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Trevor is very caring and takes the time to ask questions and make sure he covers everything.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Trevor is a very good and caring. My Son was seen by Trevor for stiffness in the neck and head region. He suspected something wrong and go us into the Barrow institute at St. Josephe's that same day. He walked it through for us, pace by pace. My Son was found to have a large tumor in his neck. Within 24 hours, he had the tumor surgically removed in a very delicate 6 hour operation. I will always be grateful to him for his diligence. You never know the worry and fear until it happens to your own kid. I have gone to both Trevor and Dr. Ortiz for my own issues, like Pneumonia and they have both been great.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

So-so care. Better than nothing. Will look for another insurance that pays up front. UHC.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

My Family referred me and everyone was so helpful. He was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. I higley recommend him. He is friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

I completely disagree with the comment previously left. I have worked with Trevor Whitmore for about 6 months seeing him monthly and even weekly for health problems I have incurred. Trevor is capable, competent and caring as he has worked with my family and me. I have been treated with respect and compassion while visiting Higley Family Medicine and although I don’t look forward to doctor visits (who does?) I couldn’t have found a better team to treat my family and me. I would and will recommend Trevor Whitmore and Higley Family Medicine to anyone I can.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Trevor Whitmore is the PA for Dr. Allen in the office- although he had good intentions- he does not know what he is doing. I went into the doc for dizziness. He misdiagnosed me with inner ear fluid and gave me a steroid nasal spray- I had tons of side effects- which any good doctor should have known came from this steroid. He had no idea- I finally went to an ENT who correctly diagnosed me with hearing loss and TMJ- no meds needed. I found the info on Nasonex on my own and as soon as I stopped this- I have been symptom free. If you are going to diagnose meds- you really should know the possible effects! I would not recommend this PA to anyone. I spent hundreds on co pays with no help. I would not recommend Higley Family Medicine to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008