Ratings for Dr. Leonard Raucher

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Raucher for at least 15 years. He is a great doctor and is always very willing to listen and help in any way he can! His assistant Ginger is very sweet too! I can't say much for the front desk. They are not very professional nor are they very welcoming when you come in. Maybe if they smile a bit more, they would get a better rating!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

My husband and I went to Dr Raucher for preventative health care examinations which the receptionist confirmed and which are covered by our insurance policy. When we got our insurance company assessments, Dr Raucher had invoiced my husbands examination as an "outpatient" visit and for pre-existing conditions that my husband does not have, leaving us with an obligation of almost $1,000!! We wrote letters to Dr Raucher which were ignored, spoke to his staff who did not want to hear what we were saying. When we got the lab reports, my husband's cholesterol levels were higher than they should be and we asked Dr Raucher for his input with no reply. The receptionist was very kind and helpful, and when we challenged Dr Raucher on his behavior in this matter, she was told she could no longer speak with us! We would never go to this doctor again or recommend him to anyone. We have complained to our insurance company and filed a complaint with the MD Board of Physicians.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Raucher listens and is very quick. His bedside manner is lacking at times, but is very knowledgeable. I wonder about all of the ads for Pharmaceuticals. Seems to be too prevalent. Regardless, I've been his patient for 10 years now.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Conflict of interest. Too much attention on billing then providing timely advices to the patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr Raucher has been my Doc for almost 10 yrs. He always listens and explains what's going on. His MA Cathy is polite and efficient. I will stay with him despite the poor quality of the front office staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

He is just not helpful at all! After less than five minutes of talking with his patient, he opens the door and suggests that you should leave! He is unable to give me any helpful information regarding my symptoms. When I tell him my other related symptoms, he tells me that I need to make another appointment with him. Are you so desperate for money or what? If you could avoid seeing him, do it!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Love Dr. Raucher. He is the most amazing doctor. I had a very complicated case and he helped me after going to 3 other doctors who could not treat me. I feel great now since he diagnosed me correctly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr Raucher is a skilled physician who took the time to explain what was going on with my headaches. He is very personable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Two complaints...my high blood pressure readings went ignored. Also, my recent pneumonia was grossly misdiagnosed. Dr Raucher advised me that "it's just a cold, go home & drink chicken soup" & refused to prescribe an antibiotic even when I advised him that I was prone to getting pneumonia. I did a follow up with CareFirst in Bel Air who took xrays, diagnosed me with preumonia & prescribed Levaquin, Prednisone, Ventolin & Tussionex.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. ok front desk need lots of training in customer service.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Leonard Raucher's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1988)