Ratings for Dr. Volky I. Felahy

The best in dentist ever. I now actually don't mind going. He is so knowledgeable, and experienced. He makes you feel very comfortable. I had a lot of work done over the years by him, and absolutely no pain. I recommend him to anyone! The best.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Felahy is the best dentist I have ever seen. He is very engaging and concerned about your health.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Felahy is truly the most impressive dentist I have ever met! I work in the dental industry and can't believe the incredible amount of knowledge he has. I recommend him to everyone I know and meet.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I have been going to Doc Felahy for about four years now. He is awesome. I finally figured out why he is so easygoing and nice to work with recently when he told me that he had been a counselor before becoming a dentist. His knowledge and friendliness are wonderful. I really like the helpful friendliness of his office staff too!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008