Ratings for Dr. Carl Farless

Best dentist I've ever been to. They are nice people. The hygienists are super nice. Both Dr. Farless and Dr. Jordan are awesome dentists. They're super nice people, they explain everything. My girlfriend did have an issue here with a faulty crown, but I believe they followed up and fixed it for her. My teeth are in better shape than hers and have only had to do fillings so far. But Farless did 3 fillings at once and did it extremely quickly and efficiently. My whole face was numb and I couldn't feel a thing, and they were nice and chatted with me the whole time. I'll be going back as long as I'm in LA.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Had a great experience at Dr Farless and Dr. Jordans office. I had a really thorough cleaning and exam, with no problems! Thought I'd have at least one filling needed or something--but no problems. Yay! I had current x-rays from another office (that was yucky), so he just used those-no need to have more taken. Nice, friendly office.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

If you're afraid to go the dentist then see Dr Farless. He gave my kids fillings and they came out smiling; no pain. The area where his staff sterilizes their instruments is in plain view, so you can see everything is up to code.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I loved the Office! Tamara, Rose, Norah, and Carl were all very attentive and made me feel so very comfortable. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Farless and everyone in the office is friendly, helpful, and caring.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Frless is an amazing dentist. He is kind caring and painless. He has been my children's dentist since they were little and now as teens and adults they still enjoying going to see him. They always remind me to make their appointments and that is amazing. His wife Lorie works in the office with him and she know all the patients; she is a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008