Ratings for Dr. David C. Duncan

He has been my doctor for about 8 years, I was very leery at first because I didn't think he was listening to me, I had issues that went undiagnosed for a few years being pushed off as I was young and healthy and I was just having anxiety and depression, Turns out I had a life threatening disease. When my symptoms began to get really bad I went to Hospital they told me I was imagining things too and told me to go home, I called David and he called the hospital making sure they take me in right away.. They were ready for my second arrival and Duncan met me there insuring the doctors take me seriously, Test after test They found the problem and I only had limited time to get it taken care of. He line me up with the best specialist he could find, Had the Hospital rejected me again I would not be here. Since then Dr, Duncan has been very helpful in my case making sure I have what I need.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

This doctor is about as incompetent as they come. He treated my elderly mom who lives in Prescott with imodium as she had diarrhea and she continued to get worse. Finally it got so bad that I had to fly to Prescott to take her to another doctor and they discovered that she had c/diff. If she were to continue on her imodium regimen she would have died. How a modern doctor can ignore a patient's condition baffles me. I will never recommend this doctor in any capacity whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

This is a man who is extremely intelligent as well as earnest in his concerns.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Good doctor, is paraplegic so don't let that shock you. Very thorough and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2006

Friendly, Skilled, Has a sense of humor, very knowledgable, excellent staff, unhurried during examinations and visits.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2005

Dr. David C. Duncan's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ