Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Lee

I recommend Dr. Lee to anyone to anyone who wants to quick solution to the pain they are having, whether it's on the brain, spine, or neck.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Lee is an extremely qualified surgeon! He saved my life!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Most helpful doctor you will ever get! He saved my life! I now live in a world without pain!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Went to Dr. Lee because of a recommendation by my primary doctor and Dr. Lee was a total waste of time and money. No solutions for herniated discs and arthritis in my neck. Dr. Lee did not even touch my neck or ask exactly where the pain is in my neck. He only repeated what my primary doctor said. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS CROOK!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Best doctor in nation! If you want a good doctor, you should definitely consider coming to Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr lee is one of the BEST Dr's in westchester I will see him again

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I could walk again after surgery. Saved my life. Traveled 50 miles to be seen and well worth it.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

They squeezed me in because if the pain I was in. Had to wait a few minutes and quite a few forms to fill out. Glad to see the doctor. Gave me all options and I was glad everything was explained to me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Rude does not even come close. The worst staff in any doctors office ever .....his wife is so rude and Dr Lee tried to force me into a career ending surgery that I did not need. Just cause I had really good coverage. This guy is a crock.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

WoW!!!! I'm glad to see others speak out on their terrible experience. I had 2 cervicle spine surgeries performed by Dr.Lee and was a dedicated patient untill this experience.I have an Aflac type insurance wich pays me for time out of work due to injury or illness. The form needed to be signed by Dr.Lee, His office manager/wife refused to view the form and denied to sign it after calling the carrier to verify it needed to be signed. Keep in mind this man has made about 100k on me already. His wife is rude abnocious, unprofessional and demeaning. I believe she runs the show and he's the puppet. I requested for him to call me concerning medications he never called or probably never got the message from his evil wife. I have been denied all access to him and his wife refuses to let me make an appointment to see him. I feel like she's hidding him from me for fear i will expose her treatment of his patient. I will take my business else where. they just let 60k walk out the door because his wis a ****.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Thomas T. Lee's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)