Ratings for Dr. Mirza T. Hamirani

The dr doesn't really hear what I'm telling him. He has never educated me on diet beyond telling me no to eat salt. He gives me lab slips with diagnoses on them that I don't have. I'm a nurse and they don't know that so when I ask questions they just give me unhelpful/inaccurate answers and blow me off. I guess if my stage 3 kidney disease progresses, no big deal to them--they think they'll make more money off of me from dialysis. Wrong. The office is very disorganized and it's rare to get an actual person on the phone. There's a high turnover there with the nurses so something isn't right. Gotta find a new doc.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Hamirani and his staff are top notch. The doctor is the best nephrologist and we are very fortunate to have him in our area. He treats his patients well, is very organized, and his knowledge is unsurpassed.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Hamirani is a very caring and knowledgable doctor. He is highly respected by his peers and his patients love him. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a nephrologist. He listens to you and gives you plenty of opportunity to ask questions. He explains things in a way that a layman can understand.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Mirza T. Hamirani's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1990)

GHI