Ratings for Dr. Victor D. Turow

I have been taking my boys to see Dr. Turow for almost 14 years now. He is the most competent, caring, intelligent human I know. I feel so incredibly fortunate to have been able to have all three of my boys as his patients. You will not find a better pediatrician anywhere. Just love and adore him!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

The office manager is very moody. She would make us wait for hours and put other patients' charts ahead of my choldren's to spite me. One day, a nurse informed me of what she was doing! Very unprofessional!!!! Dr.Turow and Dr. Tierney are the best so I stayed!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

The front desk staff is terrible they are rude and disrespectful, the doctors however are wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Turow has been our pediatrician for the past 22 years and I cannot say enough about him, as a doctor, friend and human being. I admire him for so many different reasons, but it's his unassuming bedside manner in addition to his devotion to the welfare of our future generation that I appreciate the most. As far as I'm concerned, he's the best pediatrician you will ever find.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr Turow is awesome! My son has been going to him for 10 years and loves him. How many kids do you know that love going to the Doctor?? I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Turow is a wonderful and caring physician. He loves explaining medicine and he's always open to considering your input and feelings. A loving, intelligent man.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Turow is GREAT!! He is a very knowledgeable, caring, and responsible doctor. He always calls you back. We travel from NJ (100 miles) just to see him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Kind, caring, compassionate...loves kids! Staff is friendly and helpful. You may wait, but you will also get as much time as you need once you are with the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Just called this doctor's office, and was told that they would not accept any new patients. They should consider updating there information to NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS, and their staff should be trained to be a bit more polite and courteous!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

My friend recommended me to take my kid to see Dr. Turow. My child is very sick today and my prior pediatrician just retired. I called the office and let them know that my kid is very sick and I am in a hurry to find a new doctor - the staff coldly told me that the dr. is not taking any new patient and hang up on me. The doctor might be great (which I will never know) but the STAFF and service are definitely not good.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Victor D. Turow's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY