Ratings for Dr. Allison Julian

My husband has inoperable back problems and is on pain medication. He had an appt with Allison Julian, who has been his doctor for a few years, in two weeks. But his pain was so bad, he needed something more/else. I called and they said they would call back and I waited several hours. So I got in the car and drove to the office as I needed to pick up a refill there anyway. The refill wasn't signed yet and the desk person said maybe today, maybe tomorrow, they would call. I told them that my husband said his pain was 8 of 10 and could he get in sooner. They came back with his refill signed, but said no they had no appts sooner! Of all places, wouldn't a pain center be compassionate? All doctors I know make room for emergencies. These people acted like I was out of line for asking, showed no compassion, and treated me like a criminal. Our family doctor saw us within the hour, recommended a new doctor which saw us a couple hours later. That is Allison Julian, Rehab Assoc IN.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008