Ratings for Dr. Ivan Vranjes

Dr. Ivan Vranjes is an awesome denturist. He goes above and beyond the call of duty, is always happy and friendly, and so are his staff. He treats patients like he is their friend. I haven't had to wait in the waiting room for more than a couple of minutes. I can't imagine any other denturist being better. His knowledge and attentiveness shows in his final product. My dentures fit so well I couldn't believe it. His office is also very clean and you can feel a positive vibe as soon as you walk in the door. Give him a try. You'll be glad you did. His prices also beat other denturists I considered.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

HE HAS done two dentures for me that are as durable as they are solid and all the ones he has done for me during the last 15 years are of good quality and they even have a mesh to protect further the dentures from breaking, he is very pleasant and the charges are just fine.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012