Ratings for Dr. Thomas J White

Dr. White is very knowledgeable and a very good surgeon. I am concerned with the rating listed December26, 2016. I want to express my empathy for your loss, but the Dr. Thomas J. White who preformed my surgery over five years ago and I see every few months specializes in Bariatric surgery not Vascular surgeon. So I am confused by the review. The Dr. White you describe just can not be the same that I know. Yes, he is rushed sometimes and needs to learn to take time to listen a little more and provide maybe some reassuring words. But again I feel for the lost of the man's wife and the mother of his children , (post on Dec. 26, 2016) and doctors should be held accountable for their actions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

In my opinion Dr White is cold and heartless. My wife went in to have her veins stripped in her leg and my wife had blood clots in those vains A blood clot moved up to her lungs. 40 hours later she was dead. She left behind 3 children 8,18 and 21. She was only 41 year old and her prime. In my opinion Dr White is in it for the pay check. Dr Thomas J White never said that he was sorry for our loss. I hope that he enjoys the look on his children's faces when his wife can hold them in her arms.I can never see that look on my children's faces ever again. In my opinion you should get a 2nd opinion when you chose your Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Exceptional doctor/surgeon. Would recommend to my friends, family and everyone. Exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Exceptional doctor. He is knowledgeable and knows how to talk with patients. His PA is amazing as well. Exceptional care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. White is an excellent surgeon. I left the hospital after four days not even on tylenol. He is very busy because he is very good. If you ask a question you will get an answer. The staff is great! I am sorry some on here have not rated him very highly, but if they have an issue they need to address it with him or his staff. I would recommend him to family or friends he is that good.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr.White is a skilled surgeon. He has been doing Bariatric surgery for over 10 years. He is one of the best laproscopic surgeons in the Midwest. He has a wonderful bariatric staff that is always available to help and guide. Dr.White's knowledge is outstanding, anyone who has him do their surgery is in good ha

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr wHITE IS KNOWLEDGABLE BUT IN WAY TO MUCH OF A HURRY. Before surgury there was supposed to be all this follow up-but there was none. Also when I have a question-if he does address it he does it real fast and pushes you out the door. I realize hes busy making money-but I cashed in my only retirement fund to pay for this and now my port flipped. I asked Dr White today why my lower stomach felt full but my upper body was hungury. No real answer. He needs to slow down and answer our questions and at least act like he cares-not just running after the next big paycheck. We are important to us and it would be nice to get our questions answered and our concerns taken care of with out feeling like were on some adrenilane rushed roller coaster.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

They only give attention before surgery after that everybody forgets about you!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. White is very caring when it comes to his patients. Dr.White has performed hundreds of surgeries, he is an expert when it comes to laproscopic surgery. I think if anyone had an issue with the staff needs to tell Dr.White, he would want to know. Dr.White comes highly recommended by his peers and from former patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

I have seen bad things said about the staff. I guess I haven't had that problem. Dr. White is awesome, smart, personable and precise. Someone was complaining about getting nutrition advise? That is what Roxy does not the staff at Dr. Whites office. I have never had a problem with any of them. Now, when you go for a fill, make sure you have an hour to spare because there is usually quite a few people with you and you all have to wait your turn. I have been dealing with Dr. White, Roxy and all staff for 4 years now and love the experience I have had!!! My surgery went great, recovery was quick. Now, I have lost 104 lbs and no, it wasn't easy....changing my diet and lifestyle habits. I am still working on some of this, but I have not regrets what-so-ever! I picked Dr. White after attending sessions with 3 other doctors. He made me feel comfortable, and enthusiastic about going through my very first surgery!! Thanks Dr. White, Roxy and Staff!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Thomas J White's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal