You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Larry W. James

I have been going to Dr. James for about 3 years now. He is amazing. I wouldn't be able to have two pugs without his help. My asthma and allergies have never been so controlled. He is amazing. He does not have a flashy, slick office, but his judgment is excellent and he knows his stuff. I highly recommend him...even if he's not always on time. Worth every minute in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

This doctor has treated my son for over a year and he has been the only one that was able to control his allergies/asthma. My son had a sinus infection for a long time and felt ill constantly - Dr. James told us that based on the symptoms he had a sinus infection - he treated it and my son has been in great shape ever since this infection was treated.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I take weekly allergy shots and the entire staff is helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. James to anyone with Austin allergies.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Larry W. James's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1971)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Larry" to "Larry W."

April 8, 2012