Ratings for Dr. Thierry H. Wilbrandt

Among other procedures in the past, this year Dr. Wilbrandt performed cataract surgery on me. I am very pleased with the outcome, and am grateful for all he has done for me this year and in years past.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Wilbrandt is an excellent Ophthalmologist. He performed cataract surgery on me. He was patient and understanding. He took the time to explain everything in great detail before the surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Hans Wilbrandt came highly recommended when I needed an ophthalmologist in 1975. Dr. Thierry performed my contract surgeries which gave me freedom from wearing glasses. The surgeries required no recovery and there was no pain. My husband is also a patient, and we're both very grateful to have found such a caring, personable, and talented ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Staff was excellent. I can't say enough about how nice they were. Very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Wilbrandt saved my eyesight. I now have almost perfect vision. I did not realize that I was almost blind in one eye and Dr. Wilbrandt was able to catch this problem for me and save my eyesight.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Great experience. Dr. Wilbrandt is very helpful and I would recommend to many.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

My husband refuses to go anywhere else! Both Wilbrandt's are great!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS DR. AND TO HIS FATHER SINCE 1968. THEY ARE THE VERY BEST. YOU COULD CALL ME A "DISCIPLE" BECAUSE I BELIEVE YOU GET THE VERY BEST CARE $$$ CAN BUY FROM THIS OFFICE. I WOULD BE TOTALLY BLIND IN MY LEFT EYE IF NOT FOR HANS WILBRANDT AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. THIERRY IS THAT THE APPLE DIDN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!! THEY ARE THE BEST! CI

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

THEY ARE GREAT HE GAVE ME EYE SIGHT I HAVE BEEN TO THE BEST EYE CLINIC AND TO THE MAYO THEY WERE CLUELESS DR WILBRANT GAVE IT TO ME AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE TO GO TO HIM HE IS THE GREATEST MAYBE SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE TO DO SOMETHING

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

Dr. was compatent however the staff was worthless. Not to mention the fact that they were very rude both in person but especially in person. It took them over 5 hours to fax a single document. This document was needed for a medical emergency however, they were more concerned with me going somewhere else than takin gcare of me. Also because they took their sweet time about the medical documents this caused me to miss my entry date for the Army and it is now pushed back by 3 weeks!!! I will never go back there again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005