Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Redding

Dr. Redding is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him. He discovered an underlying serious medical problem with me where I initially had no real symptoms. His treatment and referrals to specialists ultimately saved my life. He is very approachable and spends whatever time it takes to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

One of the last hands-on, compassionate doctors. He is very knowledgeable of recent medical developments, and is quick to use them. I have never waited for more than 15 minutes. His diagnosis is usually correct.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

This guy rushes you through the process doesn't listen and just prescribes medicine without thinking. When I had enough and asked for a copy of my medical records I was tod that I would be billed $8.50 FOR COPIES!!! When I protested Dr. Redding blanked being pressed financially by Obamacare. He is definitely in it for the money. After 7 years I will not be back.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddings for nearly 15 years and have always felt he is one of the very BEST! I am usually seen very close to my appointment time and on those occassions I have had to wait, the few extra minutes are worth it. He cares, ALWAYS takes time and provides the right amount of attention. Never get the feeling he is rushed, always energetic and cheerful. Personable and never lectures, just presents the facts. I totally trust his judgement and diagnosis. I rated him and his staff a 5 only because the scale doesn't go to 6!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Really poor staff. Discourteous and rude. Waited 20 plus minutes on the telephone. Blamed their wait on a new office system.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Redding has been our family doctor for over 10 yrs & he is the best! Our children went to a very well know pediatric group in NOVA, but we never received the type of care/attention that we have received from Dr Redding. We moved our kids to his practice and they are now 15 & 10. Dr. Redding is very personable and extremely knowledgeable. We fully trust him and his diagnosis. We all feel very comfortable with him and my children love him! I am not always happy with the front desk staff, they will not let you talk to Dr Redding or a nurse and always want you to make an appointment when it is not always necessary, almost making medical decisions on their own, other than that I am very happy with his practice. Dr. Caruso is also great & the nurses are usually very nice and helpful and his office is very clean. We definitely recommend Dr. Redding, he is a bit of a fast talker but don't ever be intimidated to ask questions he will take time to answer all of them.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Redding is an excellent doctor with the best 'bedside' manners. His diagnoses are spot-on and he's cured everything that I've had as well as my family. We use him for Boy Scout exams for my son, and taking care of my diabetes. He is vey much, here are the tools to take care of yourself, but I'm not going to lecture you on what you should be doing. As with ALL general practioners today, he has to load up on patients to remain profitable, so he can get backed up often. Though, worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Redding is a great doctor. Always willing to listen and I fully trust him. I have been to visit him more times that I would of liked but I am glad he is my doctor. Very down to earth and actually explains things about my conditions.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

We have been patients of Dr. Redding for over 15 years. We love his style. He is quick to laugh, and is a fast talker, but it never seemed "cocky" or rushed to me. He is outgoing, and a good listener. He has a wonderful rapport with children (father of two, himself). I tried taking my infant to a local pediatrician, and after waiting 45 minutes in a room full of sick toddlers running around and coughing, I decided to take him to Dr. Redding as well, and never regretted it. Dr. Redding resolved my son's chronic ear infections with allergy medicine, when I had been told by the pediatrician to have tubes put in (which permanently puntures the eardrums). The wait is rarely more than ten minutes at Dr. Redding's--perhaps due to the fact that he talks so fast!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Redding is one of the finest physicians I have ever been to. He is kind, knowledgeable and contrary to other people's review, he isn't god and he can't catch everything that is wrong with someone. If he could, he would be a magician, not a physician and I am sure he would be making more money. I do not agree at all that he is in it for the money. You can tell he comes from a long line of physicians and is extremely competent. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Redding's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1987)

Oxford