Ratings for Dr. Peter Wacko

Dr.Wacko the best dentist I have ever met. I wish I know him long time ago,before I lost almost all my teeth treated by another dentist.He and his staff are exeptional. He's doing what have to be done for the best interest for the patient painless and very friendly.Unfortunately I don't have to much reason left to visit this lovely team in their office.Thank you Peter,thank you all of you who ever helped me being part of your team !!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Wacko is the best dentist I have ever had. I started going to him about 5 years ago now all of my friends and family have started going to see him!! Pain free and friendly!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Wacko is simply the absolute best dentist anyone could ever ask for, in every possible aspect. My family and I have been seeing him for over 20 years, since he first began his practice in Calgary, and I have recommended many people to him, all of whom were superbly impressed with him and his work. I can only hope he never retires...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I also have been going to Dr Waco for many years. I had been in an car accident and had many procedures done before having him as my dentist in Calgary. I was very scared of dentists but Dr Waco always put me at ease and now other then going to Hawaii I cannot think of any other place I would rather be. He and his staff are super and always treat people with interest and respect.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Peter is simply the best! Have been going to him for way too many years to count. He helped get rid of my fear of dentists. Doesn't do anything not needed and understands my needs financially and in the chair. I just hope he has no plans to retire soon. Thanks Peter for your service to so many.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I've been seeing Peter for over 20 years. He and his staff are very personable. I find him knowledgeable and willing to discuss issues and recommendations. He will refer to a specialist if appropriate. His office is calm and comfortable and seems to be able to put patients at ease. My only wish is that he was located in the NW uadrant of the city.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Wacko for the last 15 years and think he is just wonderful. He is always pleasant and I don't feel uncomfortable at all. He only does work as needed, never more. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a dentist, he's also always been on time with every appointment. Never ever had a problem.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Wacko is the Best! Been going to him for almost 20 years. Never had a problem getting an appointment, he never runs late, and he is the nicest guy ever. Great environment, and great patience and a way with children. Will hopefully be going to him for another 20.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Wacko is great. He's been my doctor since 2005 and I feel very lucky to have found him. He doesn't do any work that's not necessary and his fees are very reasonable. Also, he's always been able to find time to see when there was an emergency. Nothing fancy about his office, just nice people and good dentistry!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

My family and I have been a patients of Dr. Wacko for many years and I have nothing bu the highest respect and recommendation for Peter and all of his staff. I have never had a better experience at a dentist anywhere. He was my dentist in Edmonton over 20 years ago and then we moved all over the country for a few years. When we moved to Calgary ten years ago and I found out he had also moved here, I was thrilled to finally have my favorite dentist again. Great with kids too!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011