Dr. Erin H. Evans

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erin H. Evans

Dr. Evans is incredibly passionate and knowledgeable. She explains everything very clearly and answers all questions thoughtfully. She never rushes and makes you feel like a valued patient. Couldn't recommend her more!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

An unfortunate person with low morals. She is not here to help you. Please Do not go to her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

She is fantastic. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I don't understand how her patients could say that she cares about them when she does not! Unless she is a racist and only people of her color. Btw, I am from Asia and I went to her per recommendation from my regular doctor ( not my doctor anymore) to check out why I'm not Able to be pregnant. She had me on depo shots doe six months to see if the fibroids shrink because apparently I have fibroids and not a baby in my stomach. Her ultrasound tech made fun of my belly saying," oh honey U don't have a baby in there. U can't have a baby because it's a big mass". Since the depo shots Did not work, dr Evans then suggested I look for options like adoption. She was only there for 1-2 mins to answer any of my questions During my visit and it sounded like she doesn't want to help me become pregnant. I stopped going back to her and my regular doctor and switched to another regular doctor who recommended me to dr jimmy Khandalavala and under his care I'm today 7 months pregnant because he did the surgery to remove my fibroids and did not tell me to go adopt someone instead like dr Erin did. Dr Erin is only there to make money and does not have the heart or knowledge to tell her patients what is best for them. She is evil and does not care.. I'm surprised how all other reviews speak highly of her. She could have paid them or they are her friends. Do not waste your time going to her because she is not genuine.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Evans really cares about her patients. She always makes me feel at ease when I see her. She answers my questions and explains how I can take control of my health. So glad I found her in Omaha.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I could not imagine a better OBGYN than Dr. Evans. She has a way of making you feel like you are her top priority at all times. I am able to trust her and know that she has my best interest in mind. Love her!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr Evans has delivered both of my children. She is down to earth, caring, and goes above and beyond. She remembers everything about me and my family. I absolutely love her and will never go to another OBGYN unless I move or she moves.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Lucky enogh to have her as a doctor. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I switched to Dr. Evans after getting fed up with my previous OBGYN. I had had issues with my period for years, and my previous doctor, instead of actually doing any tests, just told me that "I should join weight watchers and quit complaining". I found Dr. Evans on the Alegent website and absolutely LOVE HER! She got my period under control (within two cycles, no less!), and helped us through our infertility issues when we found we couldn't have children. She helped me when I was struggling with the realization that we had lost one of our miracle babies, and is now going to deliver the surviving twin this fall. Her nurse Melissa is absolutely fabulous as well! I have several girlfriends who now see Dr. Evans based on my recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Evans delivered our first baby girl very recently. She made the entire experience easy and incredible. We couldn't have asked for everything to go more perfectly and we credit her knowledge and professionalism. I hope she is available to deliver our second!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Erin H. Evans's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners