Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Schacter

Besides the other bad patient reviews for Dr.Schacter on here saying that she is a very cold and detached doctor and one of those said her staff was rude,rude,rude and that she left her because of her and her staff. I found another bad review from November 2012 on Vitals a patient said she has a miserable personality and misdiagnosed them as having an ear infection when they had pneumonia! On another site drvista.com she only gets 2 1/2 * out of 10 reviews!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

I think Dr. Schachter is a great physician. I do not find her cold at all. She is extremely knowledgeable and her office staff may be brash but they are helpful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Horrible service. Very indifferent and hard to reach doctor. My grandmother has been a patient there for at least 2 years and has never seen the actual Dr; there's always some cold/unfriendly 'nurse practioner' in her place. Not only does it take her nurses weeks to get a prescription refill or any request, but you also have to go through a lot of reminder calls, hassle, rude responses, no signs of concern whatsoever from her staff to finally get what you need. My family and I give this place an overall 1 star.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

She's such a cold and detached doctor and not understand and kind of judgemental and her staff are nasty too!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Schachter is my former doctor, and I left because of her and her staff. Although she is knowledgeable, she is very cold and detached, and attributed any complaint I had to my weight. She is very thin, and I am not. When my husband had similar symptoms to mine, she treated him with medication. Mine was my weight. She also misdiagnosed a growth on my face, looking at it and saying it was cancer and I should go to a dermatologist. It fell off a couple of days later, with no marks so obviously it was not so serious. Her staff is rude, rude, rude. Only Elizabeth is polite, on the ball and always pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr.Schacter took over for the internist I had seen for nine years and he was very nice and I really liked him. She is very cold and detached though and she scared me about a medical condition that she doesn't know nearly as much about as endocrinologists do. My endo had to call me back and said she wasn't helpful and that what she told me isn't true in most cases. The two medical assistants in her office are not nice either and one is really nasty so is her new nurse practioner I saw only once in April!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Bonnie Schacter's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med (Grad. 1994)

Régie Assurance Maladie du Québec