Ratings for Dr. Loren Richard Morgan

I had scheduled a surgery with Dr. Morgan and then found out that he has had his medical license pulled in another state. I canceled my surgery, thankfully, before it was too late.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

This man is I can say very easily I hate. Many years ago he did a brow lift. Today my forehead is scared for ever, my scalp still hurts and itches. May I warn you, listen to others DO NOT be a fool and have this man not a doctor do any work on you. Everything that you have read that is negative is true .

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Do NOT go to this doctor!I had a breast reduction from him and it was horrible! He marked me before surgery and then used a safety pin to cut my skin where the marks were! (That should have been my first clue!) He closed me with staples and the incisions opened up in several places. I had a hole in my left breast bigger than a quarter which is now a nasty looking scar. My breasts are now lopsided and horribly disfigured. I urge you, don't risk it!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Morgan was patient, kind, and very professional during my consultation, my procedure and my aftercare. I can't thank Dr. Morgan and his staff enough. My abdomen looks great! I had a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/PhysicianSurgeon/Lookup.aspx?licenseType=C&licenseNumber=23681 Look at his disciplinary record. He has been found to be grossly negligent and mentally incompetent to practice medicine. License is on probation with further complaints to revoke it. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I paid 8k for a TATA job i was to have. Little did i know i was to be left with two boobies that would be scared for life. I have had 4 surgeries under his hand. I have scars I can post, im so embarrassed by what I have to face now.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

richard morgan has extremly bad manners & im scared for life,he did a breast reduction & he made my right breast have a deep cavern from the nipple down and my nipple is not a nipple anymore,it's all just scare because of his neglagence!plus he makes rude comments if you are even a bit over weight,he is very sarcastic & i honestly think he doesn't give a damn for his patients,he needs to be retired hes in his late 70's plus he can't even see very well that's very scary!I would never never never recomend him to anyone for anything ever!Terrible service!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr Morgan was awesome! He took time with me and gave it to me straight but with compassion. The man has a wonderful bedside manner and I've sen him over 7 times. He came into the office on Saturday, Jan 2 to perform unscheduled emergency surgery on me. The local walk in would not help I'd had a double mastectomy in SF and the stitches split. He was gracious, on time, friendly, professional and all around wonderful. I completely trust this doctor -and I've been seen by quite a few doctors. I love that he gives me his straight up opinion and also gives me options. He did a wonderful job for me and I can never thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

He actually cussed me out for bleeding too much on the operating table. Told me to lift my head while he was trying to wrap bandages around it, right after I came out of anesthesia. I told him I couldn't, and then I felt my head being lifted and then dropped with a thud onto the table. My hair, which is long, was stiff with blood.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

worked in the same hospital where he did facial surgery on a young patient. there were complications, he was notified and did not show at the hospital until six hours later. patient was transferred to icu and later died. rude to the staff and patients. does not care about his patients needs.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Loren Richard Morgan's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)