Ratings for Dr. Phillip R. Lucas

Great surgeon on a l4 partial discetomy seven weeks later starting to walk when I couldn't, before the surgery cane comming off finnally after a year of terrible herniated disc pain,thank you god send...

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

He is the best of the best and I believe if I had anyone else I would be crippled . God answered my prayer

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

SIMPLY SAID GREAT VERY RELAXED WHEN HE TALKED WITH ME AND MADE ME FEEL AT EASE WORDS CAN NOT SAY HOW GOOD HE IS

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Excellent care - I would recommend him to anyone needing a spinal fusion? He was very knowledgeable, kind, patient and never once said one way or another was necessary, but explained facts and lets the patient decide what's best.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I had surgery with Dr. Lucas about 15 years ago and he is the most outstanding doctor I have ever known. He is polite, informative, and very skilled. I wish he could my doctor for everything!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Compassionate, patient and brilliant. I can walk because of his surgery. His staff nurses are sensitive and caring. Without doubt, he kept a very frightening and painful condition from overwhelming my life. Dr. Lucas was available to speak with, has a sense of humor when it is needed most and understands the mental anguish of pain. For back surgery, he is a miracle worker.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

He was the nicest and most personable Dr. I have ever used. He made my experience with major surgery easy to deal with. He works with compassion and cares for all his patients

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Phillip R. Lucas's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI