Dr. Sanjiv Goel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sanjiv Goel

Very professional service updated. Personal friendly staff. Feels like a friend or family and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I am pleased with the care and treatment I have received by Dr Goel and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I have been coming here for 10+ years and everyone has been great!!! It's great to know that they really care about their patients no matter how old they get. When you consistently see familiar faces for over 10 years, you know it's a really amazing office and staff. The technician who does the Echo's has always been very nice and professional. Tammy, well I cannot say enough about her! She is amazing! Dr. Goel's very kind and personable and really cares about his patients and never rushes the appt. They have been spot on about my diagnosis and treatment and I feel great! I could never imagine going anywhere else. I mean it's Dr Goel and Tammy. There is no better.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

People in office are very good and helpful and courteous. Excellent in responding to phone questions.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Every experience I have had with every member of Dr Goel's staff has been outstanding. So professional, such great communications - I feel fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Goel and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Good...Got the tests I needed and follow up. Very easy experience. Would recommend :-).

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Goel and staff have always been the best at diagnosing, communicating and treatment. I have always felt that I had the BEST care and comfort.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Goel is an excellent Doctor. He saved my life!! Need I say more. I had 3 Stents put in after a heart attack. Now my life is back to normal.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I had a heart attack and Dr. Sanjiv Goel implanted a stent in my artery that saved my life. Procedure was fast and very professional after. At review, Doctor explained everything important to my life, I am very satisfied with all the clinical staff. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Goel added at least 10-12 years to my life. Instead of open heart surgery he put in stents 9 years ago but my 1st stent was put in in 2006. Now I am 70 years old and still working thanks to Dr. Goel.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Sanjiv Goel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1983)

Desjardins Insurance