Ratings for Dr. Hiten V. Kisnad

Awful, complete waste of time and money. If you're a new patient plan on two billed visits before learning what the course of treatment will be. This is not disclosed at time of scheduling. I can deal w his total lack of warmth but the focus on making as much money as possible for treating you is just sad. He's the prototype of a money hungry doctor and has in role in the reason insurance premiums are what they are. 👍🏼Good for you "doc". 230.00 and absolutely no resolutuon.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

best psychiatrist in town, i highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr Kisnad has given me a quality of life and happiness that I would not have otherwise been able to achieve on my own. True, it took some time, and at times I even thought about stopping treatment, but he is a true professional and dedicated to making people better. I happen to like his frank, no- bullcrap demeanor. I can only say good things about this doctor. If you want to be coddled, and have a pity party for yourself, then you need to find someone else! A very satisfied patient, that's me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Had to finally leave Kisnad and look for another doctor when he started manipulating my daughter into going on a more expensive medicine so he would get a kicked back from the supplier. My daughter was so stressed out with each visit (which was often so he could make money off of her office visit) knowing he would try to take her off her meds that are working perfectly fine. It was very apparent that he was getting a kick back. I should have known where this was headed when in 2010 my daughter was admitted to Baptist. She was in the hospital for six days while they weaned her off of the six medicines he had her on. Upon our return to his office he was angry because they put her on different meds because he is the professional. I don't know but last I knew so were the doctor's at Baptist. Very arrogant! Steer clear of this money hungry doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, very good bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Very good, very helpful, very professional, very kind

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Everything everyone heard about this A.....ole is true! No compassion, very unfriendly, charges for everything and makes his patients feel uncomfortable asking for help. Should not be allowed to be in a profession who should be helping patients heal... Very unkind person!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I was very disappointed, on my first visit, he charged $300.00 I felt he didn't ask me questions. He made me feel like the only thing he was interested in was collecting money. He put me on antidepressants which I have to admit are working well. It was his attitude I couldn't deal with I couldn’t understand him and he made me feel intimidated. I would go weekly for him to give me free samples, but have to pay $90.00 a week. He actually said to me "You do the math". Well I did the math and it was cheaper for him to write me a prescription. The antidepressants where brand and expensive. I feel like because he had free samples it was a way for him to make money weekly. In my opinion he has no ethics it was all about the money. There is more to this story, but running out of characters they will allow.He might be good doctor for some people he just wasn't the kind of doctor I wanted to go back to.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

My visit to Dr. Kisnad's office was the worst doctor experience I've ever had and I wouldn't reccommend him to my worst enemies. He and his staff have a very weak grasp of the English language, are very impersonal, and could've really cared less about me as a person. He was very cold, condescending, and arrogant at the same time. He put me down telling me that the insurance I had was "cheap" and that it wasn't his fault that I couldn't afford future appointments. He tried to schedule an appointment that was going to cost $80 for me to drop off a paper because he said "The time to properly file the paperwork needs to be paid for.' I went in there for help and I left crying and feeling worse than before. Every time I would open my mouth to try and say something, he would interrupt me and go on with his own agenda. And his "receptionist", if you want to call her that, couldn't understand or answer basic questions that I asked but just gave me a deer in the headlights look. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Hiten V. Kisnad's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal