You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Stal

Dr. Stal did his job in a workmanlike fashion but made me feel a bit like I was wasting his time (I was just having a routine colonscopy). The procedure itself was much smoother than I'd expected, so hats off to the doctor, for sure. However, the pre- and post-op office visits were somewhat underwhelming. It felt like he was kind of mailing it in, with me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Excellent & professional Dr.! He ' s very genlte and carrying patients..I will always remember your words of encouragement..and Dr Stal always support and patience with me...I ' d like to thank you for everything ....Highly recommend Dr Michael Jeffrey Stal @ women 's college Hospital..

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Stal made an accurate diagnosis of an uncommon condition; did an invasive procedure with no ill-effects in a professional, kind and reassuring manner; prescribed effective medicine and folloowed up conscientiously. I feel extremely fortunate to have been under his care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Nothing but positive feedback here - I am very happy with this doctor.

Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr.Jeffrey Michael STAL.AT Women"s college Hospital.He is the BEST DR. with patient.I can not thank HIM enought for HIS EXELLENT CARE .

Submitted March 18, 2014

I had struggled with chronic diarrhea for a year or two before being referred to Dr. Stal. First, his bedside manner was atrocious: I felt like I was talking to a robot. No empathy. Second, the sigmoidoscopy he performed where I wasn't knocked out was painful as all hell. I later had a full-on colonscopy which thankfully I was put under general anaesthesia for. Later he asked me if I wasn't sure it wasn't all just in my head. Finally he told me to call him "if it gets worse". At that point in my life, I could rarely make it to work on time, couldn't exercise, couldn't socialise, without having to constantly run to the bathroom. A doctor in my family explained that "if it gets worse" implied that maybe the causes weren't visible at this point, and if it got worse maybe it would be easier to diagnose. But would it have killed my doctor to have explained that to me? I felt like I was just thrown out to the wild and have suffered for years since. Finally found a caring GI.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Stahl left everything up to his student to do. His student dr. recorded many totally wrong symtoms. In the end he told me to try Align! He was always trying to get out so fast. Did absolutely nothing for me nor did he want to. Would not recommend him at all. Does not let you talk at all. Worse Dr. I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Professional, capable and responsible. I trust him to treat my ibd and I feel we have a good doctor/patient relationship.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

The doctor was terrific. He needs a new secretary though. Not once was the phone answered.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I just had my follow-up with dr. Stal after my 2nd colonoscopy by him.Dr. Stal continues to be friendly, prompt, informative and courteous.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey Stal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stal did his job in a workmanlike fashion but made me feel a bit like I was wasting his time (I was just having a routine colonscopy). The procedure itself..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent & professional Dr.! He ' s very genlte and carrying patients..I will always remember your words of encouragement..and Dr Stal always support and..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stal made an accurate diagnosis of an uncommon condition; did an invasive procedure with no ill-effects in a professional, kind and reassuring manner; prescr..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but positive feedback here - I am very happy with this doctor."

February 4, 2015