Dr. Roger K. Curry

You may also like

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

My family and I have received all our dental care from Dr Curry since 1981. We have always received excellent dental treatment, found his staff to be caring and competent, and have been completely satisfied with our experiences. I can whole heartedly ecommend Dr. Curry.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr Curry and his staff were amazing in helping me with my tooth pain over the weekend. He called me back overnight to assist and then helped the following day. Also him and his staff conitnued to check up on me throughout the weekend to ensure that everything was going ok. I reccomend Dr Curry to anyone in the Omaha area. He works long hours and works very hard for his patients. So Thank you Dr and your staff to help me

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Curry for around 20 years. We moved out of Omaha and still drive in to see him. His calm demeanor is so helpful to my children. All four of them are excited when it's time to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Curry is one of the finest men, let alone dentists,we've ever known. His expertise in dentistry is top notch (he taught dentistry at Creighton University for many years). He does an excellent job, at a reasonable cost and doesn't gouge his patients or push past for more unnecessary work. He is honest, kind, knowledgeable and professional. My husband and I drive 3 hours one way to have him do our dental work. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Curry is a great dentist. He always asks how I'm doing, addresses my concerns, and doesn't try to get me to do any unnecessary procedures. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Curry is wonderful. I have never had a dentist that is so concerned with the costs of fixing your teeth. He will never do any work that is not justified and then it is up to you what you want to do. The prices are so affordable. Always works you in for emergencys and such an honest compasionate doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

We love Dr. Curry. He is so helpful and considerate and the best dentist I have ever been to. He is also great with my children which is huge. His staff is absolutely wonderful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Curry.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Curry is an excellent dentist. He is very honest and doesn't do work that doesn't need to be done.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Roger K. Curry's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the finest dentists and men I know. Always goes the extra mile for his patients."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He is not taking new patients, so if you don't have a dentist don't bother calling here!"

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have received all our dental care from Dr Curry since 1981. We have always received excellent dental treatment, found his staff to be caring an..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Curry and his staff were amazing in helping me with my tooth pain over the weekend. He called me back overnight to assist and then helped the following day...."

November 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Roger" to "Roger K."

October 20, 2013