Ratings for Dr. Mark Corazza

Dr Corazza has helped me so much with CNS symptoms of Lupus. Always able to squeeze me in, SO much more personal than most offices. I truly feel cared for from the moment the phone is answered.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

After several months of devastating symptoms and no definitive diagnosis, I was tentatively diagnosed with an autonomic nervous system disorder by my GP, and he sent me to Dr. Corazza. Dr. Corazza checked my motor functions (touch the nose with eyes closed, walk across the room, etc.) and told me there was nothing wrong. I tried to ask a question, and he told me I was wasting his time. There was a waiting room full of people with actual medical conditions, he said. I left the office crying. A little while later I was admitted to a hospital and further testing determined that I did indeed have the autonomic nervous system disorder. I'm doing better now with treatment, but I will NEVER forget how dismissive he was. Maybe he was having a bad day, or had just seen patients who were dying, which I would understand-- I hope he is more compassionate with those patients. A doctors' job is very difficult, but so is being sick.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

After 2 appts visiting Dr. Corazza he ordered a muscle biopsy. Not only was it the most traumatic event of my medical experience, he also misdiagnosed my condition. 3 years later a simple blood test became the answer after referring me to another doctor. He never seemed interested in myself as a patient or my condition as a doctor. He seemed compassion less and completely uninterested.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Corazza has been my neurologist for about 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me in reducing headaches and migraines. He dealt skillfully with other issues as well, including hereditary concerns. He is thorough, kind and listens to his patients, asking the right questions. I trust his expertise completely. I highly recommend this very skilled physician to others.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

My daughter is 22 years old and has been seen by Dr. Corazza since she was 5 years old. I can't believe some of the reviews written about him. Dr. Corazza is the only doctor I trust for my daughter. Dr. Corazza has always been kind and sensitive to her and I. I can't say enough about his staff, all the girls are nice. Dr. Corazza is the best!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

He was rude and arrogent to me when I questioned some of his decisions. He seems to like to suggest unlikely tests for his elderly patients. I know of two in their eighties who he looked for MS by ordering a spinal tap. We finally quit using him when my mother fell ill after he prescribed Morphine for her restless knees. She ended up in the hospital for overdose of prescribed drugs.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Corazza is a wonderful, caring man who goes to great lengths for his patients. He phoned me one evening at home from his own home because he hadn't been able to reach me during the day.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Corazza wasn't bad as far as medical treatment goes, but his bedside manner was awful. He was curt and didn't smile the whole office visit. I am not sure that I would go back a second time.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

I would never go back to this doctor again. He was rude, arrogant, and unhelpful. Not to mention that he was incredibly rude and disrespectful to the staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Mark Corazza's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA