Ratings for Dr. Wayne Elliott Kuhl

Dr. Kuhl has been my Doctor for well over 20 years. He was my mom's Doctor and is my sister's Doctor too. I adore him and trust him with my life, obviously! His knowledge, compassion and genuine caring has helped me through some very difficult times. He is the best and I am so very fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Has been my doctor well over 25 years and is excellent and takes his time to understand my problems. His staff is one of the best, too. I can usually get an appointment quickly; if not with him, with an associate. Only problem is he does not accept most insurance plans. I have to pay upfront and then get reimbursed from my insurance, if at all since my plan does not cover anyone outside of their group.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Kuhl is the BEST DOCTOR you will ever have!! I worked for him for 4 years before moving back home in Oregon and I miss him and his wife Judy, the office manager. Now I compare ALL doctors to him and Dr. Nebelsieck, his associate. Definitely don't want to miss out on him before he retires some day! He knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Great doctor. Great bedside manner. He really makes you comfortable that he's really diagnosing your problem. He's very hands-on. Clearly one of the best doctors I've ever experienced. Truly a man devoted to his profession and patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Excellent doctor and should be an example to others.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

He's been my doctor for over 10 years (since I was in my mid 20's) and I've grown to completely trust him. When I didn't have the right insurance he went out of his way to make it as inexpensive as possible while still providing great service. Just a good guy to top it all off. I've had 'bad' doc's before I found him and as the other reader mentioned, I feel fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Absolutely a wonderful doctor. He's what medicine is all about!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Kuhl is wonderful. He was recommended by a co-worker - at least five people I know here at work see him. He's also Team Physician to the Arizona Cardinals and was Barry Goldwater's personal physician. I feel lucky to have him - he's so friendly, the office staff is great, and it's always a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Wayne Elliott Kuhl's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Assurant