Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Germano

I am a 6th grader from Illinois and I would just like to say reading your reviews, you sound like an extraordinary Neurosurgeon. I look up to you because when I get older I would like to become a Neurosurgeon and you seem like an amazing role-model. It would be amazing to meet/talk to you to get some information about you're work to get a better understanding of it. I have done a lot of research on Neurology and hopefully it pays off. IF you have time, please reply in hopes of us meeting and/or talking. Thank you so much and have a good day!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Germano performed an emergency craniotomy on me one year ago. I had a very serious subdural hematoma which needed immediate attention. She is an amazing and caring doctor. I have totally recovered, and was able to participate in a triathlon one year after surgery.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I was frustrated when their office did not return my calls for several days and i had just had an important test performed.

Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Isabelle Germano

Dr. Isabelle Germano's response
We value every patient relationship and do our best to return all patients' calls, especially when test results are expected. Please accept my apologies if we fell short of our goal of providing the highest quality of care. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Submitted February 19, 2015

Precise diagnosis. came to her for second opinion. We are thankful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Germano saved my life ten years ago. I had a brain tumor, 2.5 cm - [acoustic neuroma] and Dr. Germano and her team of doctors did a 13 hours surgery to remove the tumor. Numerous times, after being released from the Mt. Sinai Hospital, Dr. Germano called me to make sure that I am doing well. Thanks to Dr. Germano, I am able to have a normal life, work, take care of my family. She is the best neurologist in the country. I strongly recommend Dr. Germano to all patients in need or her expertise. Dr Germano is not just the smartest and the best neurologist, she is also very kind, passionate and enthusiastic while trying to help to her patients. Thank God that we have a doctor like Dr. Germano.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I went to see Dr Germano years baack regarding MRI results after having a stroke. She sid not return my calls in a timely fash Also there was a law suit involving Dr Germano and Mount Sinai a couple of years ago don't recall the particulars of the case. Just remember soneone having surgery by dr. Germano an her not following up promptly which caused the patient numerous problems.....

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr Germano performed my GBM resection in January 2008.... she has been a compassionate and dedicated expert from the beginning, and with the rest of my GBM team at Mount Sinai, first-rate.... it has never occurred to me to seek treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Isabelle Germano's Credentials

• Univ Di Torino, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Torino, Italy (Grad. 1984)