Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Travassos

I love Dr. Travassos, and trust her completely. She is always incredibly responsive when something is wrong with one of my kids, always on time (the only time she kept us waiting (for 20 minutes), she apologized ... she was sending a child in an ambulance), and always spends as much time with us, anwering our questions, as we feel we need. Frequently, if we're waiting for lab results, she will call us back herself ... not push it off onto a nurse. I recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I love her!!! She does not rush during appointments and is always willing to listen to her patients and their parents. Would recommend her to anyone. We had a health concern come up during an appointment and she really made us feel comfortable and worked with us to get everything resolved. Always willing to talk to patience and their families and very good with responding quickly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

You must not have visited her lately. She has been out on maternity leave and does have a child. She is great and my kids love her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

My only "complaint" is that she doesn't have kids of her own, yet, and is very "textbook" in her knowledge. I think once she becomes a parent, she will see that every situation doesn't necessarily require a textbook answer. Otherwise, I think she is good with kids, knowledgeable, and conscientious.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Travassos is an excellent pediatrician. She's smart, she trusts parents, she has a great rapport with kids, she's always on time, and very knowledgeable. I can't think of a single aspect in which I wouldn't rate her very highly.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005

Dr. Michelle L. Travassos's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1999)