You may also like

I had the best experience with Dr. Huang during my surgery. He took his time to explain the type of anesthetic I will receive and what to expect after my surgery regarding pain and side effects. He was very patient and seemed very knowledgeable with the numerous questions I had. He was courteous to me, my family and the nursing staff at the hospital. He was the overall great person and great doctor. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. I think Cedars Sinai has one of the best doctors in Southern California. I really had a great experience at Cedars and Dr. Huang validated that.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Eric Huang's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/poc?uri=my-doctor:dynamic&id=7001369&kpSearch". Postal Code has been updated from "92602" to "92618". Address has been updated from "None" to "6640 Alton Parkway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19499325000".

June 3, 2015
  • City changed from "West Hollywood" to "Irvine"

June 4, 2012