Ratings for Dr. Catherine N. Okoronkwo

Avoid this place and this “doctor” at all cost. I am 60 years old and have never had such a negative medical experience. I went twice and each time it took me over three hours to get in and out of there. You will not be seen at anywhere near your appointment time. The first time I went I saw a PA because the doctor was not on site. When I went back 2 weeks later for my follow-up, the PA and the front desk staff had all quit. On that visit I saw Dr. Catherine Okoronkwo herself. This woman got her medical degree in Nigeria, which I have no problem with, but she speaks almost no English so there was little communication between doctor and patient. She was very smug and not the least bit friendly. She spent the entire time staring at her computer and listened to nothing I said, so it wasn’t surprising that she called in the wrong medications to my pharmacy. She told me I needed to see a neurologist for extremity pain then referred me to a nephrologist, which is a kidney specialist. She did not catch her mistake. I asked for a referral (required by my insurance) to a dermatologist and she referred me to one over an hour from my house. I live in a major metropolitan area and there are dozens of dermatologists right here in town. And perhaps the worst thing of all is that the place is FILTHY. The covers on the exam tables are torn open and there is dirty foam rubber sticking out of the holes. I can only imagine what has soaked into that stuff. If I wasn’t infected with anything when I went in I certainly am now. This is a Third World operation and should be shut down! I completely wasted my time and money. They make you pay your co-pay BEFORE you see the doctor and now I know why.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

worst worst doctor ever. Dr OK is not available on time. office staff are very rude. They just gulp in your money. No proper treatment. Please find some other doctors instead of wasting time here

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Worst clinic I have ever visted. poor customer satisfaction. Long wait hours. charged unnecessarily. not going again. please save yourselves

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

very RUDE and insensitive staff. NO KNOWLEDGE whatsoever. they charged $200 for preventative purposes, even though my insurance covers it all 100%. Delay in EVERYTHING.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Poor customer service. Terrible experience. Incompetent and rude staff. Nurse practitioner working for Dr. O. is the high point. Office manager rude. They seem to have little regard anyone other than themselves.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

2 to 3 hour wait after arriving for appointment. Did not conduct an examination just ask questions and left.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Catherine N. Okoronkwo's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1988)

GHI