Ratings for Dr. Phillips K. Labor

First appt. went fine. Surgery "appeared" to go fine. First follow up appt. after surgery, I sat in the waiting room over TWO hours. Problems developed with vision & at that point, they didn't really want to see me anymore. Every appt. involved a 2 hr. or more wait & then I got shuffled from one doctor to another & none ever seemed to know what had previously been entered in my chart. Dr. Labor just kind of blew off my complaint about foggy vision over the top of the lens. Would never go back to them.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I found the staff very kind and they informed me what we happening throughout my visit. They were also very thorough in my exam. Dr Labor seemed very compassionate and explained things to me in a way I could understand (I'd heard this about him through others...one of the reasons I chose him) and I was impressed with his demeanor and he seemed to me to have a great deal of knowledge about cataracts and the surgical technology used for cataract surgery. I've had exposure to many doctors by this time in my life and Dr Labor and the Eye Consultants clinic ranks very high in my book. Would definitely recommend this place if you need an Ophthalmologist.. consistent with what I'd been lead to believe by others who had been to see him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Great results, medical team was amazing. If one wants safe and reliable care, Dr. Labor the best.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

My experience at Dr. Labor and his staff does not agree with what is said in these reviews. I saw notes being made in my orange chart and all the techs j had was informative. 1st & 2nd visits were within 2 1/2 hours. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

LONG waits to be seen. OD's don't review chart before seeing you, then they spend whole time dictating information to tech, then they hurry up and leave. If you have a problem, they get you out of there as fast as they can.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I had LASIK surgery at Eye Consultants of Texas. Dr. Labor and his entire staff were amazing! Dr. Labor is a wonderful surgeon. I did my research beforehand and everyone I spoke with had nothing but great things to say. My son is going to have Dr. Labor perform his LASIK surgery. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Labor performed my LASIK surgery. He is an amazing surgeon and the staff was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. I have had different surgeries in the past but have never had the doctor himself call me afterwards to see how I was doing! My vision is great. Dr. Labor gave me his undivided attention and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Labor. He will be doing my son's LASIK as well.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

this place is absolutely terrible. would definitely not recommend

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

If you cherish your eyes find another Dr. I was lied too was told if I didn't get Crystal Lense I would fall, when I get older, that's why so many older people break hip. They lied about cost. It was AWFULL.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

If you have an appointment at this doctor's office, expect to be there at least 2 hours before you get seen. They shuffle you from room to room, and the staff doesn't seem to know what's going on. When you finally get to see someone, that doctor doesn't seem to know what the doctor before did or recommended. It's a shame because these doctors and staff might be able to function efficiently if only they were well managed and organized. But as things are today, I will find another doctor for my care. Do not recommend this one.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr. Phillips K. Labor's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX