Ratings for Dr. Tanya Arvan

worst bedside manner I've ever encountered!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I have been patient of Dr. Arvan for many years. I am highly satisfied with her. Her deep knowledge and professionalism surpassed my expectations. I would refer her to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I understand the previous ratings, she can appear not to care, but it isn't the truth. Dr. Arvan is from Russia. She was raised in a different environment than those in the South Bay, but she really does care about her patients. She is very practical in her approach to medicine. Myself and my daughter's all go to her. She is very thorough and makes follow up phone calls personally. If you do not appreciate her skill, than you probably should find someone you are comfortable seeing. It is worth getting to know her and give her more than one visit to judge. She really is a very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Absolutely the worst bedside manner you could imagine. She YELLED at my mother for asking for a letter of medical clearance because it was inconvenient for her. She then walked out of the room. This is after a year of cold, condescending tone at her appointments. Avoid her. There are lots of great doctors in the area, but this is not one of them.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Horrifying experience with this doctor who is condescending, and literally made me feel invisible. She did not listen to my needs, my symptoms, nor assist in the process of helping me get better. She may be better with people that of her own age -- but BEWARE if you are in your 20's, she has "issues" to say the least. SHAME ON SBFMG FOR HAVING THIS DOCTOR AMONGST SUCH A GOOD GROUP OF PHYSICIANS.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I am totally unsatisfied with my visit. She had no idea what was wrong with me, ordered hundreds of dollars worth of tests, which I told her I would have to pay for out of pocket, and I got no diagnosis. She also must have told insurance it was a pre-existing condition (which it is NOT).

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Dr. Tanya Arvan's Credentials

• Leningrad Pediatric Med Inst, Leningrad, Russia (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal