Ratings for Dr. Jonathan G. Hodor

Dr. Hodor is excellent and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Hodor is amazing! He is very knowledgable and attentive. At 20 weeks pregnant, I had a major complication and my precious baby was on his way out. Dr. Hodor performed an emergency procedure immediately and literally saved my baby who is now a healthy 1 year old! I highly recommend Dr. Hodor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Excellent Doctor! Allows takes the time and care to look out for my baby and myself. I feel extremely confident in his work due to the respect and time he gives with every appointment I have. Always on top of my questions and finding answers to any concerns I've had.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

This is the best OBGYN I have met in MD. He is very professional and cares for the patient feelings. I highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I have to say I have never been to a better place! They are friendly and very helpful with all the info I needed, Dr. Hodor made me very relaxed with the worries I had. I had been to other doctors and no one had every found out or noticed my son had a rare medical condition with his kidneys, but on my first trip to Dr. Hodors' office he noticed that my son's one kidney was very swollen and he was able to be treated right after birth with simple antibotics, not finding the problem as soon as he did could have cause alot of problems for my little guy in the future! I highly recommend him and his practice to any expecting mother!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Hodor is amazing. His bedside manner is calming and he is excellent at what he does. He assisted me in my second pregnancy that had many complications and I am now seeking him for my 3rd. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a perinatologist!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Hodor is awesome! He's thorough, thoughtful, takes his time to answer all questions and address all concerns, and he goes above and beyond the call of duty to check on his patients, even outside of office hours. This is true for all docs at Maryland Perinatal, but we have found Dr. Hodor to be particularly outstanding! Highly, highly, recommend him and this practice!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008