Ratings for Dr. Kerilynn Erland

She has been the BEST doctor any one could ask for ! She helped me find out what was wrong when others could not! She goes beyond and much more to help her patients. She puts her all and HEART in to us.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I find that when the staff has NO idea if Dr Erland is "taking new " patients but can check with the doctor AFTER asking for your birthdate and what kind of insurance you have, that clearly Dr Erland is NOT truly interested in treating YOU but more interested in her paycheck! I will never support a doctor who profiles her patients first and bases her decision on the amount of money she can make. This type of doctor should NOT be practicing medicine in Idaho. We are better people than that and deserve to be treated with respect regardless of our age or income. SHAME ON YOU!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I felt compelled to offer Dr. Erland this rating after reading the last posting by a patient who claimed a difficult medical situation and that Dr. Erland "gave up" on after only one appt. Please go back and make an effort to communicate your position to her. I too have numerous diffuse and even somewhat bizarre symptoms and have been diagnosed with IC, IBD, gastroparesis, and esophagitis. I have seen numerous physicians but Dr. Erland is one of the only physians who has shown any real interest in helping me get to the bottom of what is causing all these problems rather than just giving me another drug to mask the symptoms. She may not always have an answers but she continues to advocate for me, appreciates my straight forward communication (even frustration), and is honest and genuine in return. You would be doing yourself a favor if you returned and expressed your frustration - she can take it. You are likely to find a very valuable ally.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

The first appointment went well and Dr. Erland seemed interested in helping diagnose my chronic health issues. She ran tons of bloodwork and told me to come back to discuss a path forward. At the initial appointment she talked about additional testing and referrals to specialists. However, at the second apppointment she said that most of the bloodwork came back okay so she only needed to see me once a year. I am having some scary symptoms that can not be faked so her attitude surprised me. Since I didn't fit an easy to diagnose mold, she completely gave up. Some members of the office staff are friendly, some are not. I will never go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Erland is very thorough, an excellent doctor. I can't say enough good things about her care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

I'd been a patient of Dr. Erland's prior to her moving to Oregon(Sept '09).She definitely was intelligent & most of the time helpful.She was a bit on the short side & oh my word so was her office staff.Her asst Jen, didn't know how to give bad news/gave it in the worst/most worrisome way possible.Her front desk person Kristi, if you got her on a good day, was at best sort of civil to deal with.She was definitely the "weeding out are you really sick enough to see the doctor today because she's tons busy" person for the office-seriously defensive & most of the time just plain rude.I don't know where they'll end up getting jobs after the office closure.But, sure hope I don't walk into some doc office one day & find them there to deal with-I would walk right back out.Sorry to be negative with comments as I'm usually very much not-but they were the reason I would do anything not to have to go to the doc.Otherwise, the doctor herself was pretty ok-except for her ability to choose nice staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Erland and her staff. She is very knowlegeable and helfull. I have never experienced such a well organized office. There is no 1 to 2 hour wait to see her, your appointment is confirmed which is a new and exciting feature that keeps their office and paitients on time and running very smoothly that I very much appriciate since my time along with the doctors time is very precious. I wish all offices ran so smooth and were as helpful!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Very pleased to have Dr. Erland as my Doctor. Professional, informative and always willing to discuss the latest research on different subjects I ask of her. Follows up with me on my progress/records. Best Doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

I had an appoinment with this physician and had to cancel on THE DAY BEFORE my appointment. The office and physician said that was fine. Yet, two days later I received a letter in the mail stating that Dr. Erland would no longer be or would ever be my treating physician due to my cancelled appointment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

She is the BEST doctor EVER! We've been with her for 5+ years.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr. Kerilynn Erland's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Centene