Ratings for Dr. John W. Byron

Dr. Byron is the BEST, hands down! His bedside manner is awesome and I always feel at ease with him. He is patient and is always interested in what is going on in your life. I have never left his office feeling unsure about my heath. Thank God for Dr. John!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Byron is a wonderful Dr. I have been going to see him for 14 years and will continue! His staff is friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Byron is AWESOME! You could not find a better Ob-Gyn any where. He is understanding , never rushes, and has a great bed side manner. He delivered two of my kids and wish he had delivered the other four. The nurse Alicia that is always there is great, she will hold your hand when you are crying like a baby!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Byron is a great physician. He is very kind and intelligent. He doesn't make you feel like he's in a rush even when it's 6:00 in the evening and he has seen about a million patients already while he's on call. You absolutely want him to be there if, God forbid, something were to go wrong in the delivery room. I would suggest him to everyone. Don't be discouraged if it takes a while to get an appointment. This is just because he is in high demand in the area.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I loved him as our OB. He delivered our son this year and was very nice, helpful, and comforting.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr Byron, along with the rest of the SPWHC staff is hands down, THE BEST AROUND. they make u seem at home. they care for you. I've been a patient of dr. byron's for 3 years and he's taken care of me during my pregnancies. He, and the staff are the best. Not to mention, the Hospital which is Moore Regional, it has the best doctors also. I relocated to NY for now but I am coming back to nc. When i come back, I'm coming to SPWHC for the best care. THE CARING AND LOVING STAFF THAT I DEPEND ON!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL. HIS OFFICE STAFF CHANGES VERY FREQUENTLY WHICH IS DISTURBING. SOME DOCS ARE GREAT TO PTS BUT NOT TO STAFF, BUT IT ALSO IS DISTURBING TO SEE NEW FACES. PEOPLE LIKE FAMILIARITY WHEN SEEING A DOC.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

Dr. John W. Byron's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal