Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Miller

Moved to Covington when my baby was only 2 weeks old and Dr. Miller was very helpful and understanding while I transitioned from my home pediatrician to her. My son now has chronic ear infections and they have always taken us in at the last minute and worked us in very quickly. The staff is so nice they make me feel like we have been with them for years rather than just a few months!! LOVE DR MILLERS OFFICE

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Love Dr. Miller and staff! She is very thoughtful and attentive to my needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I have been with her since my son was born in 1997, I absolutly love her and her staff!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I was very upset with this "dr.". she was very rude to me from the beginning because of my belief that vaccines are harmful to my child with her current condition even tho I showed her documentation to prove her wrong about vaccines. She treated me like an idiot that didn't know what she was talking about, just because I'm not a Dr., doesn't mean I can't comprehend what I read. She was very disrespectful in my decision to not vaccinate my child, saying "I think you are making a big mistake." Worse Dr. ever!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

dr lisa miller is the best doctor in covington ga she is a very sweet person. i would never take my 3 kids to another dr. she takes her time and makes sure ever thing is ok.she is very caring and she really loves her job she has very nice staff that hopes all they can. SHE IS THE BEST DR EVER. WE LOVE DR LISA MILLER

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

I have been using Dr. Miller as my daughter Caitlin's pediatrician for 13 years and I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful she is, truly caring! She takes the time to explain stuff to you, she calls you personally, she spends time in the room for you and makes my child feel very comfortable! I would not trade her for all the money in the world! You can put your trust in her and you need to be able to trust the care of your child to a good doctor!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Very good Doctor. Would like the 'lingo' dumbed down and slowed down a notch.. The doc is terrific BUT to much information is thrown at you and can create more questions. Excellent svc and people though...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

I found Dr. Miller after reading some reviews online. She, her Nurse-Practioner and her staff are great! Even though our family follows a bit of alternative medicine, she respects our beliefs and still gives us excellent care. When we interviewed her, she took SO much time with us and answered every question we could come up with. She (& her office) presents herself as a partner in your child's care, not an authoritarian, which we love!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

My daughter recently had mrsa and Dr. Miller and her staff were so caring and showed great concern for my family and what we were going through. We received phone calls periodacly throughout the recovery process to ensure that my daughter was healing nicely. We always received and appointment when we needed it, and it must be told that with all my 2 year old has been through she still adores Dr. Miller. She never sheds a tear when Dr. Miller steps into the room! I can't ever see myself switching doctors. I don't think I could ever receive the type of care I do with Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller and her staff are very special people who care very much for their patients and their quality of care!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Miller is thorough & excellent. The wait times have been getting very lengthy in the last few months - even with an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Lisa D. Miller's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Covington, GA