Ratings for Dr. James E. Park

This doctor would not shake my hand. My hand hung in the air and he just stared at me, while rubbing hand sanitizer on his. Then he announced that he would not shake my hand because he did not want to give me other people's germs. This, after sanitizing his hands. I was meeting him in the exam room, my husband was there and was the patient. Arrogant is a good description that someone else used in reference to him, and I wholeheartedly agree. He shot down any suggestions I tried to make. It was clear that I was unwelcome in the room. We went back, my husband saw him the day before, but his condition was getting worse. Because there are so many physicians in the Seattle area, why go to one who blocks communication at every turn? Save your energy, money and time. Go see a physician who cares about you. This one is too busy trying to be an Alpha.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

He's nice when a parent is around. Kind of a jerk when they're not.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Kind of arrogant and does not listen. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

completely happy to spend the time necessary to ensure all needs were met. Very friendly, patient, easy to speak with, and relate to. My physicial since 2006, I am proud to call "Jamie" my doctor!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Park acted like he was taking too much Ritalin--along with his poor medical knowledge, I will not be going back to see him again

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr Park acted as though it was a burden when I would see him once a year for possible strep throat. How hard is it to swab a throat and send it off? Plus seemed very uncomfortalbe with my first visit which happen to be a yearly exam. Short and inpersonal. Haven't been to the doctor in 2 years because I don't feel like he cares. Online looking for a new doctor to say the least. Althouh, he was nice to my son, and appears to me as though he prefers working with children

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Dr. Park is a very attentive Dr. He will refer when needed and goes out of his way to spend the time he needs in order to help you. His nurse is also a great part of his team. Been seeing him for several years.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

EXCELLENT AVAILABILITY OF APPOINTMENTS, knowledgeable, personable, uses evidence based medicine. Efficient in use of my resources as I am on a high deductible, consumer directed health plan

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005

Dr. James E. Park's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1998)