Ratings for Dr. Thomas Komorowski

I met this Cardiologist when I was thru ER w bad chest pain which turned out not to be heart but a large ulcer in my stomach. However, I do have a progressive valve issue. When I met DR K , he was so warm and friendly, comforting but responsive to all that I asked over the course of 3 days. I decided I was switching to him and leaving my prior cardio. He can be a bit scattered but I have developed a way to get his attention I have been to office, staff are average, a couple were very interested and attentive while going thru tests. Some are dismissive. But the dr is worth dealing with office inadequacies. My heart issues are a bit premature so I need someone who will help me get old!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Good doctor but long wait to see him. Always seems delayed due to an emergency.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I honestly think that this dr. and doctors office INCLUDING OFFICE MANAGER IS VERY VERY !! UNPROFESSIONAL, dr. komorowski at one point did have good staff that actually were very polite and made you feel comfortable , I will never return back to this office ever again I waited at least 3 hours to see dr. komorowski , just like I did my last appointment, his office manager then comes out to the waiting room to apologize for he doctor not running on time as usual, the office manage picks patients to put ahead of other patients that waited 3 hours, DISGRACE!!! he was in a rush as usual once i finally got in the room, just horrible .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I have been under his care for several months. He and his staff are very thorough monitoring my cardio health. He and his staff are very good, his practise is always busy. I have confidence in Dr Komorowski and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

At my initial consultation I was the first appointment so I didn't wait. He was very curt, told me I needed some tests and I felt rushed. Testing went well, not much wait. Staff was very courteous and professional. At my mid morning follow up appointment, the waiting room was packed. After 30 min. I asked how much longer and was told at LEAST an hour. There 10 patients ahead of me! I asked if this was the norm, and the staff member nervously answered "sometimes". I got the impression that overbooking patients might be their standard practice. After 1- 1/2 hours, Dr. Komorowski spent not more than 10 minutes with me. I commented about how my long wait was frustrating and suggested that maybe patients could be contacted by phone or text if there was a long wait. Let's just say that he did not take kindly to my words. I don't care how skilled he is as a cardiologist. No doctor should be allowed to treat patients in this manner. Needless to say, I will not be going to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

His staff is overworked and at times too busy to help you. He is impatient, condescending and arrogant. He made me feel like a veterinary patient that is too stupid to understand the answers to any of my questions. Plan on a 4 hour stay for an office visit and a "bum rush" when or if you get to see him. He doesn't like to answer questions and is not objective if you press for an answer. I felt pressured and rushed in to every test and procedure. No bedside manner. From now on I will follow my gut and just get up and walk out at any point of doctor-patient relationship that reminds me of him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr K kept my dad waiting at the hospital for over 4 hours both times that he went in for catheterization. He is unapologetic and arrogant.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Did not meet him in person. My father saw him after open heart surgury that was done in Newark. I called several times to speak to him but never received a call back. I decided to make an appointment to make sure we would have our questions answered but he was called away for an emergency so the appointment was canceled. This is how the phone call came about. He doen't like to explain why he wants his patient to do things you are to just TRUST him. I like to have the facts and risks and sorry but I ask questions. He actually told me he didn't have time to educate me. So if you like to ask questions or get a return call when you need to talk I wouldn't see this doctor. NO bedside manor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Komorowski is a wonderful physician. He diagnosed my husband and saved his life. I am grateful he ran the necessary tests to find out that my husband needed open heart surgery.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr K.was extremely thorough with my husband and with myself. He saved my husbands life.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008