Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Timson

I really love the PA's in this group very kind and empathetic. The staff is always trying to get you in to see the doc if they are booked. I love Chris the PA, really great there

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I had Type 2 Diabetes and used Dr. Timson's system for reversing Type 2. I am now off all my Diabetic Meds after following his program for 4 mths. I never thought I would ever get off my Diabetic Meds or find a Medical Doctor that helps reverse this disease. I am very grateful for Dr. Timson and I'm now living a Diabetic free life.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

After just 3 months in Dr. Timson's diabetes program, my doctor was able to get me off all my Januvia and Actos, as well as my blood pressure and cholesterol medications. I am now off all medications and I've lost 17 lbs. It feels great to not have to take any medications because I thought I'd have to live on them the rest of my life. I get in the donut hole every year so my medications were costing me about $250 per month. Being off my medications now will save me over $3,000 per year. I'm only 66 years old and expect to live into my 90's, which means I'll save well over $70,000 the next 25 years by not having to take medications any longer, which makes my husband very happy

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I went to Dr. Timson to help with my type 2 diabetes. I saw an ad in the paper saying how he had a program that could reverse it. I had never heard of that before, especially coming from a medical doctor. My doctor had me on 2 diabetic meds plus insulin and every time I saw him it seemed like he had to raise the dosages. I went to Dr. Timson's seminar, liked what I heard and my husband and I made the decision to start his program. Well, here I am 5 months later and I am off all my insulin (was on 40 units a day) and I'm off all my Metformin and Januvia and my last A1C test was 5.9. My regular doctor couldn't believe the results and told me he's never seen this before in over 20 years of practicing. Dr. Timson and his whole office are a delight to work with. They were kind and patient and helped me navigate this new lifestyle. Anyone who is diabetic should go see Dr. Timson so they can get the help I got. His "Help Your Diabetes" program was a lifesaver. Their website has a lot of information on it that made me feel comfortable with starting their program. Thank you Dr. Timson!!!

Submitted March 29, 2015

Left practice because of his new $1600 a year fee. I scheduled a physical in August 2013, the nurse told me my blood pressure was high, when Dr. Timson walked in I said why I wanted a physical, he listened ordered bloodwork and walked out. Never touched me. What physical is that. Went to new doctor found I had hypertension which may be caused because I have been overly medicated for several years. Stay away from this practice!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

He is medical director at Huntington Hills rehab facility. He shows up once a year to sign the charts as is legally required, he then sits down and attends to his stocks on his phone. Throughout the year it is his PA's that perform the actual physicals' and visits' with the patients. Not Dr. Timson. What is most egregious is the shakedown of his office patients. He charges $100 annually-used to be $50-for the privilege of being able to call the office for lab results or other queries! He already gets paid with the insurance these patients have like any other MD. Now he is trying to get $1600 out of these same patients just to have access to his cell phone number! His rational? His malpractice insurance has increased. Guess what Chuck? So has everyone else's insurance! His office PA, Rene is wonderful and Dr.Timson could learn alot about bedside manner from her-something he is clearly lacking. I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing he is hustling his patients- Karma Chuck?

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Front office staff is rude and unhelpful. Doctor is neither hear nor there. The smell of cig stench on him is a definate turn off, considering he is a medical doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

first you sit in a packed out waiting room listening to the front office people always complaining, then you get into see the dr. who apparently went to the "i'm guessing" medical school as all i ever heard was i'm guessing it's nothing, i'm guessing the pain will just go away, i'm guessing it could be the heart, and he was right about none of them by the way. he has flyers up for his health seminars telling people how to lose weight and be healthy, yet he comes in to the room smelling like cigarettes. probably an ok guy maybe just chose the wrong field or has been doing it too long and could care less now...that's how it seems anyway.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Timson does not listen. He rushes you as you try to explain what you are feeling and looks at you with a blank look on his face. His answers to questions are never clear and when you try to talk to him so you understand, he just rushes you. He is a major dissapointment.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Does not listen. Just keeps giving me medication. My problem was bad reactions to medication.When I was was finally going to tell him, he left right before my appointment. When I set up the appointment the receptionist asked me who I wanted the appointment with I said Dr. Timson

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Charles R. Timson's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MAMSI