Ratings for Dr. David Rhodes

What can I say! Dr Rhodes is a great doctor. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be called back. He is very knowledgeable and has been very helpfull with my concerns. Dr Rhodes is the most caring Dr I have seen and I've seen a few. The staff is helpfull and friendly. I couldn't ask for a finer doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Excellent doctor. Read about his background and you will know why he is so knowledgeable. Dr. Rhodes takes the time to ask the right questions for the best result.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Best doctor ever. Love him. So helpful and listens which is so hard to find. I will never go to another doctor. His staff is wonderful. He is so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

The best, most knowledgeable doctor I've ever had. He is highly respected by his peers. His staff is always cheerful, courteous and helpful. I've been cared for by a number of doctors during my long life. Dr Rhodes is the best of the lot by far.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. David Rhodes's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)