Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants

I haven't had surgery with him, but I was in the process of booking him until fear set in. I do love his work, BUT when I expressed my fear he stoped responding to my questions via email! I found zero comfort in this ! Every patient has fear and to not acknowledge or sympathize is terrible. What if it was post-surgery fear? I just thought this needed to be addressed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I was highly satisfied with everything about my surgery. Dr. Grigoryants and his team are the best!! I love my new nose and breast!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Not enough experience, limited knowledge, doesn't listen to concerns, not thorough

Submitted December 20, 2015

I had my nose done by Dr. G (primary), about 10 months ago and I L.O.V.E my results. You can't find a better Dr. to do your rhino.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I am not sure about the comment below. I just paid for my surgery with a credit without any problems . In fact, when I asked about financing for surgery, they recommended applying for an interest-free credit card through one of the companies listed on their website. I notice they have new girls in the office and they are very helpful and polite. The doctor is not involved in the payment process. It is all done by his assistants at the front desk.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

My experience with this doctor was great. He gave me what he promised - a nose that fits my face . He seemed very confident and knowledgeable about my surgery . I did not have to explain much as he told me exactly what I was looking for, He is very skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I came to the doctor from OC for my rhinoplasty. I looked at many doctors in LA and OC . My surgery went very well and my rhinoplasty result is outstanding. My nose is the best testimonial of his skills and I have already referred friends to him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Terrible doctor, his knowledge base about the area that he practices in is very limited. Stay away at all costs .

Submitted August 31, 2014

Absolutely the best plastic surgeon. Amazing . Look no more . He is the one!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dartmouth Medical School