flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Submitted December 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I am not sure about the comment below. I just paid for my surgery with a credit without any problems . In fact, when I asked about financing for surgery, they recommended applying for an interest-free credit card through one of the companies listed on their website. I notice they have new girls in the office and they are very helpful and polite. The doctor is not involved in the payment process. It is all done by his assistants at the front desk.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

My experience with this doctor was great. He gave me what he promised - a nose that fits my face . He seemed very confident and knowledgeable about my surgery . I did not have to explain much as he told me exactly what I was looking for, He is very skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I came to the doctor from OC for my rhinoplasty. I looked at many doctors in LA and OC . My surgery went very well and my rhinoplasty result is outstanding. My nose is the best testimonial of his skills and I have already referred friends to him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Terrible doctor, his knowledge base about the area that he practices in is very limited. Stay away at all costs .

Submitted August 31, 2014

Absolutely the best plastic surgeon. Amazing . Look no more . He is the one!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Submitted August 9, 2014

I'm a music artist and entrepreneur; being in the entertainment business comes with certain expectations and looking your best is one of them. Traditionally entertainers have kept their cosmetic fine tunings a secret but as our society evolves an open dialogue about plastic surgery is quickly becoming more commonplace. I see cosmetic enhancement equal to changing your hairstyle or getting a tattoo to express your personality. Over the years I've dieted and exercised with great results but as many other people experience I couldn't get to my ultimate physical goal without something extra. When I heard about ab etching I was intrigued by the prospects of the procedure and began looking into providers across the country that offer this specialized form of liposculpture... to see my full review: http://www.yelp.com/biz/vladimir-grigoryants-md-glendale#hrid:BOK9tOOQpWwUjsE82r466w

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dartmouth Medical School

Commercial Insurance Company

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was highly satisfied with everything about my surgery. Dr. Grigoryants and his team are the best!! I love my new nose and breast! "

January 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not enough experience, limited knowledge, doesn't listen to concerns, not thorough"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my nose done by Dr. G (primary), about 10 months ago and I L.O.V.E my results. You can't find a better Dr. to do your rhino."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not sure about the comment below. I just paid for my surgery with a credit without any problems . In fact, when I asked about financing for surgery, they ..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He got mad that I payed with a credit card for my surgery. SORRY I'M NOT RICH. He's obviously very money hungry."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this doctor was great. He gave me what he promised - a nose that fits my face . He seemed very confident and knowledgeable about my surge..."

September 8, 2014